Sun 10/07/18 04:27 AM
https://mingle2.com/user/exit_survey

Vinit's photo
Sat 08/25/18 11:20 AM
Annoying girl who can keep me irritated

Vinit's photo
Sat 06/09/18 01:38 PM
First meet? Maybe about 1200km
Soulmate? Let me check my Teleporter's fuel.

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 10:16 PM
I'm an agnostic, but I do get the idea of belief. The moment a belief gets proven it stops being a belief.

You cannot prove if something doesn't exist by telling there are no proofs of it existing. There are no proofs of something "not" existing either.

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:49 PM
:smile:

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:41 PM
I didn't watch it yet. Not really excited about it, after watching Black Panther. The reviews look good so probably some day.

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:33 PM
Little bit of 'Dark Crimes'. I was really excited for the next "Jim Carrey performance", but I was disappointed. The cinematography was bland at best. Editing is crap at best, scene transitions, music score, nothing tries to keep you engaged.

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:27 PM
I think it was nice too. Another one of good Shradda Kapoor movies is "Ek Villain".

These are some of my favourite romantic Indian movies -

1) Anwar - This is the movie I can feel closest to. Vijay Raaz's role as Master Pasha is the best I've seen till date, period. I've seen hundreds of movies in several languages, but nothing as immense as the character Master Pasha.

2) Kal Ho Na Ho - It has some of the most romantic background scores. Everytime piano plays I get these goosebumps and I get a little closer to breaking down.

3) Rockstar - The transition of Ranveer Kapoor's character from this goofy teen to cold-hearted selfish Rockstar is just amazing.

Vinit's photo
Sat 05/19/18 04:13 PM
I watch it. Loved most of the episodes in fact. Season 13 has messed up plot though.
Spoiler after this point:

Vinit's photo
Fri 05/18/18 06:43 PM
I'd be interested if there was a royal wedding crash.