Community > Posts By > G00DJoBM80

G00DJoBM80's photo
Mon 07/10/17 11:37 PM
Edited by G00DJoBM80 on Mon 07/10/17 11:38 PM
You're a good looking dude and all (I'm homosexual mind you) but I think you might want to edit your profile as far as the head line and whatnot goes. If you were an attractive female by my standards I wouldn't even consider you as an option based off of that alone.

G00DJoBM80's photo
Mon 07/10/17 11:22 PM

...She's been abused in the past...

This makes a lot of sense seeing as to how your situation is at the moment.

She'll turn around at some point but you have to make sure that you make her feel safe and whatnot. She probably wants to be intimate with you but is just afraid to because at this point in the relationship she (subconsciously) might not trust you like that just yet.

I don't know her but for the sake of optimism I'm going to say that she's probably very sweet and she just needs time.

I would also suggest that you might want to not ask about sex until she comes to YOU for it, if she doesn't want to hug you at her own discretion then what makes you think that she wants to be THAT intimate with you? Start slow and go from there.

G00DJoBM80's photo
Sun 07/09/17 06:01 PM
I'm new and I'd like to see what's out there, what do you guys think? what do you think I should do to Improve my profile?