no photo
Thu 09/13/07 07:00 PM
from canton ohio here !

no photo
Thu 08/30/07 09:51 AM
same here, just got an e-mail saying the same thing LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 08:01 PM
heres my take i dont want him in jail then that means we (U.S.A) hads to pay for him to be in jail with are tax money. he should have to give his only money to animal rescue shelters across the U.S. and not wright it off as a tax wright off..and the thing with playin football who cares. people say they anit goin to watch football again if he is still aloud to play. whatever you know you are goin to watch football or any other sport.. me i could care less ill watch it

ok the Nichole Richie,Paris Hilton,Britney Spears,Lindsay Lohan, thing WHO FUC*ING CARES they are a waste. talk about something else on the NEWS like have they found a cure for cancer , aids or any of the other virus that they can not
fight..

thats my take like it or not i dont care HAVE A GOOD DAY !

no photo
Fri 08/24/07 07:58 PM
heres my take i dont want him in jail then that means we (U.S.A) hads to pay for him to be in jail with are tax money. he should have to give his only money to animal rescue shelters across the U.S. and not wright it off as a tax wright off..and the thing with playin football who cares. people say they anit goin to watch football again if he is still aloud to play. whatever you know you are goin to watch football or any other sport.. me i could care less ill watch it

ok the Nichole Richie,Paris Hilton,Britney Spears,Lindsay Lohan, thing WHO FUC*ING CARES they are a waste. talk about something else on the NEWS like have they found a cure for cancer , aids or any of the other virus that they can not
fight..

thats my take like it or not i dont care HAVE A GOOD DAY !

no photo
Thu 08/16/07 06:12 PM
i gave my number out b/4 but not on this site .. im new here
MY NUMBER IS 330.838.???? laugh laugh laugh MAYBE WHEN I START TALKING TO SOMEONE ON HERE THEN ILL GIVE IT OUT.. by the way thats a voice mail # only laugh laugh

HELLO ALL

later all