Community > Posts By > mictea

mictea's photo
Mon 07/10/17 02:11 AM
I am ;) I'm to touchy for her, never had an issue b4 with it

mictea's photo
Mon 07/10/17 12:53 AM

Actually I have known people who have been helped by psychiatry - I think the problem is finding the "right" dr and the right medications. I know people who were suicidal, had horrible anxiety and were bipolar where a good dr and the right medication saved their life literally. I'm not making a blanket statement about psyschiatry, because as with any profession there are quacks out there, but I have witnessed it help several people. Some mental illnesses ie bipolar disorder have an organic cause where there is a chemical disorder which can be adjusted with medication. If you've ever seen someone with bipolar on their meds and then how they act off their meds you would see what i mean.

I'm bipolar.....who isn't ;) kidding. I hate the meds, they take away my spark and change my personality. In meds defense they kept me from doing something stupid, again. It's a pattern that cycles every few months for me,,,manic/depression. Learning my own behavior and seeing warning signs before I fall off the wagon is a must for me. I can't function well on the meds! I took matters into my own hands and take mood stabilizers only if my mania gets to be a bit much, fortunately I don't get violent. I just act as if I'm on amphetamines

mictea's photo
Mon 07/10/17 12:41 AM
I feel great, after a 7 year relationship ended for me over a year ago it took time. One thing I can say for sure for myself and I'm sure others,,,,,BEFORE GETTING INTO ANOTHER RELATIONSHIP BE GROUNDED AND COMFY ON YOUR OWN! you can't rely on someone else as a bf/gf to make u happy, be happy before u jump in

mictea's photo
Mon 07/10/17 12:35 AM
Your right. She has gotten better over the past 7 months, as in she needed a wall broken down just to touch my arm but it's been slow. I guess I just need to be patient. She's been abused in the past so it's def fragile. Thanks again I needed to hear that <3

mictea's photo
Sun 07/09/17 11:39 PM
I guess. Enough to call her my gf. The problem is she wants me to sleep with other people. :( I'm not ok with this yet

mictea's photo
Sun 07/09/17 11:37 PM
Our relationship is amazing on the friend level, sex is good but she never wants it. I have to kinda push it.

mictea's photo
Sun 07/09/17 11:35 PM
I just want her to want my touch