Community > Posts By > Ambarelle

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 04:37 PM
Alright, I figured I'd jump in this little shark pit. Give me answers! Honest answers!

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 04:35 PM
Seems goofy to the height of delightfulness!

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 04:34 PM
World All Around Me

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:39 PM
Love, to me, has always been having one person in the entire world that will hold you and kiss your forehead and tell you everything will be okay. The one person that will feel as happy for you when something goes well, or as bad for you if something doesn't. Being able to let yourself become completely vulnerable to a person at times and always trust that they will not let you down and take care of you.

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:36 PM
Sometimes it seems like no matter how great the love really was, the pain of the loss is always ten times worse than the good ever was. That's how I've felt for a long time now and still trying to get over that fear. I don't know if I can do it just yet. But I owed it to myself to at least try again. :)

Ambarelle's photo
Wed 04/14/10 03:33 PM
Hey everyone. I'm Lauren. I figured I'd pop on here and say hello and take a wild chance at maybe finding my Miss Right. This seems to be a very nice site so far and I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of you. Thanks :)