WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:45 PM

here is the poetry and creative writing forum that might interest you

http://mingle2.com/forum/forum/10

Thank you =] I'm definitely going to post there

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:37 PM

I looked at your profile.....I'm not ashamed.......

Good Stuff!!

I want to publish a book myself......

I just have to write it first.laugh

Thank you, I can be very indecisive with ideas for the book though. I'm experienced with poetry mainly but I want to expand my writing =] What book do you want to write?

Hmm perhaps historical fiction taking place in the 15th century or so =] I'm still deciding.
I only write poetry. I've written thousands of poems, but I would say only 20 are keepers. But I like to draw too, so I would include those. But a 40 page book wouldn't do too well, I fear.

Why not make a book of your poetry? You should keep a portfolio for all of them and send it out to a publishing company.

Not enough confidence is probably the culprit. What kind of book do you want to write? (outside of poetry)

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:28 PM

Good Stuff!!

Thank you, I can be very indecisive with ideas for the book though. I'm experienced with poetry mainly but I want to expand my writing =] What book do you want to write?

I only write poetry. I've written thousands of poems, but I would say only 20 are keepers. But I like to draw too, so I would include those. But a 40 page book wouldn't do too well, I fear.

Why not make a book of your poetry? You should keep a portfolio for all of them and send it out to a publishing company.

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:25 PM
What are your opinions of my profile?

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:24 PM

Good Stuff!!

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:21 PM
It's been difficult meeting people around my area. I love to write especially poetry and short fictions and I have a love for literature. I can be a bit shy at first as well but I have a passionate love for life and love meeting new people whether its friends or more.

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:19 PM
Welcome to the site =]

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:18 PM

Hi waving and welcome to Mingle 2

Thank you =]

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 08:10 PM
Thank you, you guys are very sweet and welcoming. Haha I'm only me but thanks for the compliments. I'm glad to see there are other writers on here!

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 03:07 PM
Thank you so much=]

WritersxEpiphany's photo
Fri 04/16/10 03:00 PM
Hey, I just joined the site and would like to say hello to everyone. My name is Jenn and I'm a writer. I decided to give this internet thing a chance and see what would happen =P