no photo
Sat 08/18/07 08:35 PM
Hi my name is Kim & I'm a foodaholic, who is also obese...do they have FAA (Food Addicts Anonymous) somewhere out there? I have yet to find any support groups that actually want to "help" food addicts, for those who can't afford joining Jenny Craig, Weight Watchers, etc. Secondly, where are the healthy fast food restaurants that offer a $1 menu board, like McDonald's, Wendy's, Hardee's, etc, offer??

It's all a government conspiracy to make us all fat so we can die young & then they (this wonderful government that we the people have chosen) won't have to worry about that one important thing that most @ my age, worry about when we retire...social security.

And this is my opinion on that. Yes, I know, opinions are like assholes & everyone has one. grumble

no photo
Wed 08/15/07 12:26 PM
Thanks y'all, I feel welcomed already! happy and Puffins, ty for the flower! blushing

no photo
Mon 08/13/07 10:05 PM
Hey! I'm new to the site, so thought I'd look around & post a "Hey look @ me" message. *smile* Hoping to have a pic up soon. I know there's someone out there looking for a new dartboard. *wink*