Community > Posts By > red_lace

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:30 AM
Is that a human finger in the stew?

Eh, he could ask me anything and I would answer it. The thing is, he trusts me enough to not ask. :)

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:27 AM
Kids do that. They walk up to another kid they've decided they want to be friends with and say it. It's great to be a kid, eh? :)

Most adults, however, have too many hidden agendas, are too psychotic or plain wacko. I think it's nice when someone wants to be friends with you straight up, but it's not really that simple anymore.

Good luck, though. :)

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:17 AM
You could be a great person, but with the wrong partner I don't think things will last or work out. :)

Welcome to Mingle and good luck!

no photo
Sun 09/27/15 06:01 AM

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 09:05 AM
Or at least characters you don't want to kill yourself, apocalypse or not. Haha.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:58 AM

I stopped watching after the pilot. I don't mind that it's starting from the beginning, but I didn't care about any of the characters. Troubled teens, new step parent trying to win them over. Yawn.

I don't blame you. I hated the main characters, especially their kids. Hahaha. I was rooting for the zombies the entire time.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:57 AM

And it doesnt help that fhey keep teasing me with The Walking Dead previews....Im like, "Bring on October and the original gang!" laugh

Hahaha! Yeah, it actually made me wish for TWD more. Mebbe that was their plan all along! Eviiiil.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:50 AM
I liked the story, mostly. Nothing monumental, but I did like how it unfolded.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:45 AM
And yeah, his latest films before The Visit sucked. I was actually grateful I wasn't yawning or trying to kill myself when the film ended.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:43 AM

How was it? I'm not the biggest M Night fan.

I liked it and I haven't liked any of his films for a long time now.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:34 AM
flowerforyou Hope you're having a good day, 2kids.

Unfortunately, my photobucket is currently having a tantrum. I'm not able to post pictures.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:28 AM
That's a LOT of movies.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:27 AM

ok... here's my thoughts on it...the mom, shes cool as hell, while her husband is kinda dumb... but i think he just understood whats really happening...

nick is worthless, he understands but doesn't care - he's going to get someone killed, while alicia seems to be in world of her own...
Im really trying to like it....its getting hard to hold my attention to it though.

Me too. The only character I liked was the dog and they killed it.

no photo
Fri 09/25/15 08:22 AM
Edited by red_lace on Fri 09/25/15 08:25 AM
Damn, photobucket. Grr.

The Visit.

no photo
Fri 09/11/15 04:57 AM

Lost 15 pounds... just by being happy. :smile: Amazing what your body does when you get rid of stress and drama.

I knew I lost a little, but one of my contingent co-workers noticed the other day.

We're women. There's no such thing as losing only a little weight. Woohoo! flowerforyou

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 11:00 AM

How was it?

Disappointing. Everything was really good up to the reveal, and the shitty CGI.
Drew Barrymore was one of the producers, she should have put her money towards the effects haha
Seriously though, it had a really good idea, the setting was great, empty towns are always creepy. But with the ending and Syfy Channel level special effects all the previous stuff was destroyed.

Saw this. You were right. :|

no photo
Thu 09/10/15 10:50 AM
Happy Birthday! :)

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 08:48 AM
This is a social forum. Chat away.

Welcome to Mingle and good luck. :)

no photo
Wed 09/09/15 08:47 AM
Hopefully.

Welcome to Mingle and good luck. :)