Community > Posts By > red_lace

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 09:53 AM
My, my...such a high horse you're sitting on there.

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 09:49 AM

This is hard...

Boy's Life - Robert R McCammon (Probably my most read book.)

Fuzzy Papers - H Beam Piper (This is two books in one: Little Fuzzy, and its sequel The Other Human Race.)

Lord Of The Rings - JRR Tolkien (Fellowship Of The Ring, The Two Towers, Return Of The King. I'm counting the trilogy as one. My most read fantasy books.)

Teeeell me about it. I couldn't put just three. Haha. So I opted not to post.

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 09:48 AM

i think i have every book in the series and most i have read 4 or 5 times as the series grew

i think i was in jr high when mom or dad brought the first three into the house

I did also, until my brother raided my shelves. Haha. It's like having joint custody, except with books. Ahaha.

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 09:28 AM

pick just three titlesshocked noway

but number one on my list would probably have to be

robert heinlein have space suit will travel

my very first science fiction and it was hook line and sinker for me

after that it will have to be series

douglas adams hitchhikers guide to the galaxy

anne mccaffery the dragon rider series

Anne McAffrey!!! My brother and I loved the Dragon Rider series! My favorite dragon was Ruth. :)

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 08:53 AM

I don't read much...but i did like..

The Red Tent - Anita Diamant
Memoirs of a Geisha - Arthur Golden
The Name of the Rose - Umberto Eco

Other than these three...the Bible tops the list. smile2

Oooh, The Name of the Rose! Love that book! Glad to see another Eco fan here. :)

I haven't posted anything because it's too hard for me to pick just three. Haha. BUT my number one will always be my first (book) love...Sherlock Holmes by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle.

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 08:23 AM

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 07:40 AM
Edited by red_lace on Fri 08/21/15 08:22 AM

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 07:35 AM
I have.

I'ts a curious little movie, isn't it? And I doubt that a lot of people will like it, as the pace is a bit slow. It's more of an acquired taste, I think. Though the ending was fabulous and if I got it correctly, what will follow next is much more different than what has already been seen.

no photo
Fri 08/21/15 06:43 AM

Red, did you see the trailer I posted for The Witch? Looks like something you might like, reminds me a little of Eyes Of Fire.

Ooooh, I liiiiike! There's just something about period horrors that I truly, truly love. I will definitely watch this. Thanks!

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 08:15 AM
**** me! I'm sorry I didn't see this thread sooner! Ruth, you have my prayers; and if there's anything else I can do to help, just ask.

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:59 AM
I'm really looking forward to Howl. It made me remember Dog Soldiers when I first saw the trailer, and Dog Soldiers is on my Top Ten list, as you well know. :)

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:57 AM
Mine too. Edited the size before I posted it here. I never post pictures that are too large for the thread, but somehow, no matter how many times I edited the size on Photobucket, it doesn't work. Had to reload from my computer.

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 07:45 AM
Edited by red_lace on Thu 08/20/15 07:55 AM
HOWL

When passengers on a train are attacked by a creature, they must band together in order to survive until morning.

http://youtu.be/dHm8t9fCxeY

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 06:11 AM
You need one girl and a bag of fries.
Why not add two cokes and some apple pies?
Get a big mac and a premium wrap
or would you rather have nuggets with that?
Fudge, caramel or strawberry sundae?
Why not try a fruit yogurt Parfait?

no photo
Thu 08/20/15 05:35 AM
While you're at it, you should add cheese and a side order of fries.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 08:14 AM
Welcome! Lots of people here talk and talk and talk. :)

Good luck!

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 07:44 AM

Truly speaking young girls have a strong , fresh and tight body. with the passage of time they loose freshness , strength and tightness so we experienced people (don't say old) enjoy fresh young girls.

Ewwwwwwww dude.
Get a mirror.

Hahahaha. I feel like I'm reading a quote from a horror movie.

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 07:38 AM
Edited by red_lace on Wed 08/19/15 07:39 AM
Welcome to Mingle and good luck on your chosen path. It won't be easy for you, and I do hope the girl you'll find will understand and support you on that.

And as in all places, tread carefully. There are good people mixed in with the bad. You just have to tell which is which. :)

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 06:28 AM
Rip. :(

no photo
Wed 08/19/15 05:51 AM

I can see this site is kind of boring...need to get back to work need some fun but not getting any

But...I was about to do my Golden Girls reenactment.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25