GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 03/06/09 04:34 PM
I got home from work today and there was two deer in my front yard I love in the inner city and didnt want to see them get hurt so I called the DNR and they were able to find a way to get them so they would not get hit by a car. I felt so good doing that. I see to many of them being hit and I would not want to be the one to hit one of them because of the damage they can do to your car.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:33 PM

kim made me come back grumble laugh laugh laugh laugh
Welcome back... its been a long time have a wonderful stay.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 03/06/09 02:03 PM
Edited by GuardianAngelMan on Fri 03/06/09 02:04 PM

I'm new to this site, lookin for friends and maybe even a relationship.
:D.
I'm excited to talk to all of you.
welcome may you find your happiness.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 03/03/09 11:29 AM
Edited by GuardianAngelMan on Tue 03/03/09 11:30 AM
what about those that are close to being 50? I am 48

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:42 PM

A perfectly ripe avocado please. bigsmile
I never had one of those, whats that supposed to taste like a peach?

Hmmm...must be from the north country.
Yep born and raised :wink: I only know apples and peaches and starwberrys.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Fri 02/27/09 08:37 PM

A perfectly ripe avocado please. bigsmile
I never had one of those, whats that supposed to taste like a peach?

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Thu 02/26/09 03:37 PM
My tourm friend,
You can't force anyone to love you, all I can say to you is to give her space and maybe she will come around. If she doesn't just know that it wasn't meant to be. Also it would be best if she did call or try to contact you that you gave her the support she miight need, who knows maybe some thinhg have happned in her life and she just needs some time.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:53 PM

so sorry its rainingsad
Peaches? Its ok the rain don't bother me, it's the snow I could do with out, I am ready for spring.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Thu 02/26/09 02:40 PM
Hello to you peaches, Its raining here like cats and dogs, otherwise my day was just fine take care have a wonderful evening.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Wed 02/25/09 05:40 PM
Welcome Mike may your painess be few and your friends plenty. Good luck.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:56 PM
$20 that should keep you happy for a day or so, spend it wisely.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 02/24/09 04:54 PM
To me thats like asking a Cathloic Priest or drinking a bottle of Diet rite cola... "Never had it never will" so that would be a big No for me as well.... :banana:

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 02/24/09 03:54 PM

I greatly appreciate everyone's input... Still not sure what to think of the whole thing but... i'm sure things will work itself out
Your very strong Pinky your going to do just fine. God will bless you. Take care and keep your chin up. flowerforyou

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Tue 02/24/09 03:34 PM
Thats to bad that this had to happen to you. The samme thing happned to my neice last year, and for her at the time she could not take it so she ran away. All I can say to you is next time you will know not to let that happen to you. Im sure that soon you find soembody who is alot closer and you can actually see with out having to worry about if they are for real or not. Good luck honey something better will come along.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/23/09 03:28 PM
Very nice... For a friend like you is very hard to find. :smile:

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/23/09 02:25 PM
I havent looked at your profile but I think in order to get more people to look at it I think your main caption on your page is something that people will take notice, that and if your picture is current. You just have to hope that people will notice you it takes time.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/23/09 01:36 PM

Good afternoon all...I have just joined:banana:
Welcome good luck to you have a very nice day. :smile:

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:16 PM
Im the type of man that I would never pass judgement on anyone weather they are family or not. Thas not the way to be.I have a great deal of respect for everyone, even if they put me down I just turn the other cheek.

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/16/09 06:13 PM
I went to the 1st Wrestle Mania they had here in Michigan I will never forget it I saw Hulk Hogan body Slam Andre the Giant. Boy that was so long ago, have fun

GuardianAngelMan's photo
Mon 02/16/09 05:24 PM
Id Rather have the Tea

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next