Sat 08/05/17 10:26 AM
Sure, Thank you !!

Arjiith's photo
Fri 08/04/17 10:46 AM
We can do it.. We will do it..

Arjiith's photo
Fri 08/04/17 10:41 AM
Edited by Arjiith on Fri 08/04/17 10:44 AM
Haha... nice, I agree but as we think we are the intelligent species in this universe, there is something which is controlling us. We have to enjoy this short time but we have great responsibility of giving this world clean and livable to next generation and we have to go deeper to leave some traces for exploring more from where we left. We have to do this before this species evaporates like it happened for other species billion years ago. Correct me if I am wrong.

Arjiith's photo
Fri 08/04/17 10:37 AM
:-)

Arjiith's photo
Thu 08/03/17 09:01 PM
Yes, I agree...I am searching for the books which gives me a clue at least. But by the time I get the book I might be ready to expire and can't explore things.

Greatest books - Bagavad Gita, Thirukural, Bible, Quran really tells us how to live a live but nothing reveals the purpose of live. I feel there is something to be explored. What is your opinion Sir.

Arjiith's photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:00 PM
We, Mens cry more than women, sometimes with tears sometimes without.

We are born equally with emotion. But men cries a lot when he becomes sentimental fool.

Arjiith's photo
Thu 08/03/17 01:40 PM
Yes, hard to balance but still it can be balanced right?

Arjiith's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:37 AM
We call Life is a CYCLE, we are born as kids and grew up, sex, give birth to baby and we die then they continue this cycle. But there is something behind this cycle which needs to be explored to find the meaning of this LIFE (birth) which is hidden. Any clue what it is??