Community > Posts By > WinterDark

WinterDark's photo
Sun 10/22/17 02:27 PM
Ladies,
Am I someone who could catch your attention? Hot? Not?
Why? Why not?

WinterDark's photo
Thu 10/19/17 01:00 AM
Very wise, my lady!

WinterDark's photo
Thu 10/05/17 03:21 PM
I'm in SFV, but distance means nothing as long as the time spent is worth traveling for and is not squandered.

WinterDark's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:41 PM
Punk rock isn't my first music of choice. I'm first about ambient and depressive black metal, but I do like punk a lot. Not the cookie cutter **** like Penny wise or NOFX. I'm into the following punk bands:
Crass
The Vandals
Generation X
Subhumans
The Exploited
Sex Pistols
Misfits (Danzig era only)
Rudimentary Peni
Skrewdriver
Dead Kennedys
Circle Jerks
Anti-Flag(1st two albums only)
Bad Religion
Social Distortion
T.S.O.L.
Black Flag
The Stooges
Adam & The Ants
Ramones
The Casualties
Anti-Heros
Suicide Machines
Voodoo Glow Skulls
Bound For Glory

WinterDark's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:30 PM
I agree, Testament are superior. And if you like their guitarist, Eric Peterson, you should check out his band, Dragonlord. His vocal style is sick as ****..

WinterDark's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:23 PM
Not to insult anybody, but bands like Kill switch Engage, Slipknot, Black Veil Brides, Papa Roach, Korn, Suicide Silence, Atreyu, etc..are not metal, in any sense of the word. That is lightweight cookie mass or more politically correct trend expression is "hard rock" at best. Metal, true metal had seen its last among the mainstream with bands like Testament, Slayer, and Pantera. Then once it became compromised and bent by corporations, metal moved into the underground, and for now I think that's where it belongs. It keeps most of the stupid people out of the scene. But of course there are always "leaks" like Cannibal Corpse doing cover songs for Metallica or Cradle Of Filth playing at Ozzfest and the scene gets a little corrupted by the mainstream manure, but metal is.not only about music, its about what's in a persons heart. It's about strength and rebellion and hatred and honor..

WinterDark's photo
Mon 07/17/17 01:13 PM
Lost Inside
Burzum('92-'98 only)
Forgotten Woods
Strid
Make A Change...Kill Yourself
Trist
Thy Light
Apati
Mayhem(w/Dead & Euronymous)
Emperor