Community > Posts By > ZeusDrano

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 11:10 AM
Let me Google what cognition means really fast:sunglasses: damn....I guess technology isn't that bad after all when used responsibly:joy:

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 10:49 AM
Btw I'm not trying to convince anyone of my delusions. I'm just here to interact and learn other different prospective because in the end we are all in this together

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 10:47 AM
PhD you have a very good sense of humor and I'm sure you're fun to be around. I can't control my environment so I adapt and use its tools to my advantage

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 10:46 AM
Death can come find me*

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 10:45 AM
Tim if I willing do any of those things listed of my own free will then I'm looking for death. Death cab cube find me when it is my time

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 09:43 AM
Sexual energy is by far the most powerful energy that exists on earth. If you can learn to reframe from releasing it into a napkin then you can transmute it to another outlet like becoming a genius, starting your own business, exercising, and everything you could ever dream about doing. Why do people remain stagnate?? It's because of lack of energy. Energy is everything and our number one instinct is to preserve energy (the path of least resistance). Save your loads for the ladies and go out there and be somebody:muscle_tone3:

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 09:36 AM
I do feel empowered. It seems time has gotten the best of you and now you're not the same empowered person you once was. How is nature trying to kill me?? You're correct, nature has to remain neutral in order to keep the balance because without the absolute perfect balance non of this would even exist. I accept this life is temporary that's why I say we are already born dead. Why be upset with nature trying to kill me when I'm already dead?

ZeusDrano's photo
Fri 07/21/17 07:24 AM
In a nutshell... Nature literally already provides us with everything we need for free already. My time on earth is limited and all I want to do is learn who I am and what I'm am not. I'll selfishly say I mainly just want to have fun. I don't need science or philosophy whatsoever but this world is obsessed with it so I'm dragged in also because that's the environment I live in. I am grateful for the life I have so don't take it the wrong way. I can learn everything I need to know about myself through interaction with people, animals, and nature. Btw decoding women is already harder than any science I've come across but I love them all so much:joy: so they're worth the headache's

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:17 PM
I mean much of our time is already taken from sleep, eating, and so on. I'm trying to understand how people would waste time in a pursuit of something that at its core doesn't promote happiness but an obsession

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:13 PM
I see what science provides but I find that the best things in life are free. Sex, laughter, excitement and so on. We sleep, eat, ****, get sick, and so many unseen obstructs. Science and philosophy provides us with only temporary break throughs and leave people only wanting more. I admit, I am a simple man but I am a very happy simple man.

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:09 PM
I have to disagree with you. Communication using words is very unreliable. Using words give people an outlet to deceive because words do not care how they are used; they're not real. I could easily hide all my intentions through words but I could never lie with emotions

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 10:04 PM
Would you say you are completely satisfied with the way you have and are currently living your life?

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 09:43 PM
It's just that we are already born dead in this life (since we know we will one day die). Why waste time trying to understand reality with the mind when you can live it with the heart?

ZeusDrano's photo
Thu 07/20/17 09:24 PM
The mind is just a tool. Why do people like to escape reality so much? My awareness has increased recently and I want to expand as a person by learning from others