Community > Posts By > phoenixangel

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:42 PM

Is there anything wrong these days with trying to be yourself and not trying to be what others are wanting you to be? I have a habit of being straight forward but on the same note a hopeless romantic. To me it's simple, I'm just looking for someone who will talk with me, make me laugh, and accept that in any relationship, I have a nurturing personality, but in turn would like someone to nurture me as well, but in a strong alpha male way. Does any of this make sense?

I'm blunt, not so much a hopeless romantic...but definatly blunt, some ladies I hear like that kind of honesty. Tell me when you find them.ohwell

Sweetie We are Out Here-Keep looking, you'll find one.

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 12:41 PM

nice to have someone on the back of my bike that doesnt expect me to have a 20,000 motorcycle

Trust me, I hear you. I prefer the classics to these overdone crotch rockets.

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:58 AM
Thank you all for your honesty. I'll look into getting a better pic.

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:51 AM
Naw mine's not yard work, Mine is getting out of the house-It would like a road trip to anywhere-mountains, you name it at least twice a month, even if going nowhere. (Camping and Fishing are a big plus...lol.)

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:48 AM
I have 3 tattoos right now: a vine of flowers on my foot, a turtle with a hawaiin flower on my ankle, and a turtle in water swimming upward to a chinese character that means dream on my lower back. I do have ideas for about 3 or 4 more that I want to get. Just haven't gotten around to them yet.

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:40 AM
Is there anything wrong these days with trying to be yourself and not trying to be what others are wanting you to be? I have a habit of being straight forward but on the same note a hopeless romantic. To me it's simple, I'm just looking for someone who will talk with me, make me laugh, and accept that in any relationship, I have a nurturing personality, but in turn would like someone to nurture me as well, but in a strong alpha male way. Does any of this make sense?

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:30 AM
Thank you all for your input. I truly appreciate it. After being married for so long, I assumed that this is the way people meet each other now. I just don't understand the game I guess. I just feel if you have something to say, say it...I hate the game of Could have, Should have, do I have to act a certain way for acceptance, I'm over all that and I think that may be part of the problem.

phoenixangel's photo
Tue 05/27/08 11:10 AM
I have been trying at this internet dating for almost a year now. Have met a few nice people, some have turned out to be good friends, and then there are those that-well I guess the term interesting could cover it. I'm wondering if someone can look at my file and critique it and give me some pointers. Thank You....Kris