Lewisvilleblondie's photo
Fri 08/24/07 05:04 PM
Dakota, thanks for asking. I'm just going to be polite and say I'm peachy. It's Friday, work is done, time to relax. No one wants to hear me feel sorry for myself..... lol

Fri 08/24/07 02:41 PM
She's an idiot? But then why do I get a lot of matches, but then when they find I'm a BBW, I don't match at all?

Oh wellllllllll......

Wed 08/22/07 06:45 PM
I was born n' raised in Central, MO, Glasgow! Woooohoooo.....I was just home to visit a couple of weeks ago and hope to move back one of these days. I love Missouri....GO TIGERS!!!!!

Wed 08/22/07 12:17 PM
Your poem is so beautiful and eloquent.

I lost my mom in Dec. 2, 1966 when I was 13. Even after all this time, there isn't a day goes by that I don't think of her and smile.

Smiles,
Lanae

Mon 08/20/07 02:46 PM
Hmmmm....with this little essay, you're hoping to winover a lady? Ya might wanna rethink that philosophy..... ohwell

Sun 08/19/07 01:21 PM
Redmond,

Here's how I make mine.....

Sauce:

1 1/2 lb. Italian sausage
1 BIG jar of spaghetti sauce
1 can diced tomatoes with garlic and onion
2 Tablespoons Italian seasoning.

Cheese filling:

12 oz ricotta or cottage cheese, small curd
16 oz shredded mozarella

Noodles:

1 bOX lasagna noodles

Brown sausage and drain excess fat when done. Stir in spaghetti sauce, tomatoes, Italian seasoning with meat, and black pepper (I just shake a bunch). Stir, bring to a boil, and then turn down and simmer while you're doing the other steps. Sire periodically.

In a large bowl, mix cheeses together and if you have some parsley flakes, sprinkle some in there as well.

In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil. Place noodles in one at a time and cook until almost tender. Drain and pat on a paper towel before layering in pan.

Preheat oven to 350. Lightly grease a 9x13 pan.

Build:

1) spread meatsauce in bottom, not too much
2) layer noodles lengthwise (usually 4)
3) pat cheese mixture on top of noodles
4) Start all over again, meatsauce, noodles, dollops of cheese mixture on top.

Bake for about 40-45 minutes, depending on your oven. Let set about 10 minutes before serving.

It sounds like a lot of work, but it really isn't so bad. The first time will take the longest, but from there on, it will be a piece of cake, or a piece of lasagna!

Smiles!

2 Next