rtaylor ..... LMAO

Lewisvilleblondie's photo
Wed 01/09/08 09:01 AM
Big Chiefs Fan here!

This soooooo true!

LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Sat 12/15/07 02:46 AM
Thank you! I've seen it in the stores here, and wondered. Did you try the original flavor or, I believe, honey something or other.

Tue 12/11/07 08:43 AM
Don't be ashamed! Feel bad for "the other guy" that no one remembers him! LOL He should have made a bigger splash!

Mon 12/10/07 05:38 PM
Last Christmas was originally recorded by Wham aka George Michael and the other guy... LOL

It's a pop classic, I think

Mon 12/10/07 07:41 AM
I love everything about Christmas....the joy, the sentimentality, the crazy shoppers, but especially the music. My favorite pop Christmas song is Darlene Love's Christmas (Baby Please Come Home).

However, my ultimate favorite moment of Christmas is Christmas Eve when a peace and quietness settles in, attending Christmas Eve service, and the true meaning of "Silent Night" shines through. Then Christmas morning, even though my son and girlfriend are grown, they are still like little kids! We get up EARLYYYYY and open gifts. Even at my age, Christmas brings out the child in me!

Wed 11/14/07 12:35 PM
Yes! That is a great song. He just sort of fell off the face of the earth, and what a voice!

Mon 11/12/07 03:10 PM
Bless her little heart! Of course, prayers have already been offered up.

Sat 11/10/07 08:04 AM
This is so wonderful. I truly wish my alcoholic husband could have seen the light that was offered before him so many times. He chose to see the darkness only, and in the end lost what was most dear to him...myself and our son.

Thu 11/08/07 09:12 AM
I absolutely love his video "Online" and was ecstatic that it won Video of the Year on the CMA awards!

Tue 11/06/07 01:50 PM
How 'bout them TIGERS?????

MISSOURI TIGERS that is!!!!

Sun 10/14/07 08:56 PM
This is a very sore subject with me. We have and continue to sell our country out. Outsourcing of jobs, mostly manufacturing, and now telecommunications, has had a devastating affect on the economy. They wonder why the housing sales have dropped so dramatically? How can people think about buying a house when they're not sure that tomorrow they will be keeping the job that has always been able to afford them the things they need. Companies/corporations are foregoing offering employees benefits and retirement, so that they can pay their CEO's and large shareholders huge bonuses and profits. What will they do when the day arrives that they've cut, cut, cut and there won't be anyone to work so they can maintain their glorious lifestyles? It's very frustrating to call for help regarding account status, technical help, or general information in some cases, and you can't even speak to someone who speaks English!!! I often wonder what would the forefathers of this country, the ones who built it from scratch, think of it now. The American people have become second class citizens in our own country.

Ok....I'm stepping down from my soap box.... While this will probably make you cringe, the 1950's lifestyle looks pretty good right now. It's too bad we can't take back some of the simplicity, loyalty, trust and even a little naivety that we took for granted back in "the good ol' days."

Mon 10/01/07 10:53 AM
This is way toooooooo funny!!!

laugh laugh laugh

Sun 09/30/07 11:54 AM
Hello once again from beautiful Lewisville, TX (yeah, right)! LOL

I so much miss the Missouri fall! Even after 9 years, I still miss it everyday. YIKES! Tood bad retirement isn't closer!!!!

Smiles to all!

Sat 09/15/07 07:18 AM
What a fun question!

uneek, Starbucks!

Thu 09/13/07 12:27 PM
Just saying hello to all my Missouri friends. It's getting to be a beautiful time of year there. Wish I could be home to enjoy it! Texas just has no idea what Fall is all about! LOL

Mon 09/10/07 07:00 PM
Oh my gosh! This is one of my favorite salads and I've been making it for years. It is excellent!

Wed 08/29/07 11:06 AM
While I'm happy Trouble made out like a bandit... The two children have to visit their dad's grave once a year? Now, how is anyone going to know they have done this? I guess they will have to be chaparoned to and from the site by appointment only. The other two got nothing? Amazing.... The poor chauffeur deserved more than $100K. It would be interesting to know what he was paid. Leona lives up to her reputation even in death... a cold hearted ***** to the very end.

Mon 08/27/07 09:42 AM
This is too funny.....

Now, about the gorilla penis? How many people actually know how long a gorilla's penis is?

Fri 08/24/07 05:23 PM
Sweetiepie, thank you. It's just be a very stressful week at work. I'll be fine and dandy again tomorrow morning. Things always look better in the morning! A new day! A fresh start!happy

Previous 1