Community > Posts By > radhwen1993

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:57 PM

Fail!!!!

How can you love someone from another country that you've never met? People these days fall in love with images, words, and love itself, not another person.

There is a tangible quality to love that can never be achieved unless you are actually together. I find it so bizarre, sad, and disturbing that people truly believe they love someone they've never met.

Oh I don't know about that. I was madly in love with a centerfold when I was fifteen. It was also about then that I found out I needed glasses.

u'r one of us :blush:

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:55 PM

LDR never ever works for me. I should've learned that by now. For me, if you're not living under one roof or seeing each other on a daily basis, it IS LDR. And that doesn't work for me.

There are manythings it dosen't woeks for us but we still try , don't loose hope ok

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 11:54 PM

Fail!!!!

How can you love someone from another country that you've never met? People these days fall in love with images, words, and love itself, not another person.

There is a tangible quality to love that can never be achieved unless you are actually together. I find it so bizarre, sad, and disturbing that people truly believe they love someone they've never met.

this :thumbsup:

You share him his mistake !!

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 03:36 PM

Yeah, so I'm not looking to date someone from another country.

u'r lucky but it's awsome when 2 persons from diffirent countrys get married and live together they will know many things from each others thats my opinion because i love diffirent

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 03:33 PM

Fail!!!!

I was said like you said now but its diffirent , when you know someone too far for you it starts with like and it finish with love after too much talking seen by video chat and talking by voice you feel that that person near you

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:18 PM
It's too painful when tow lovers :couplekiss:from diffirent countries love:purple_heart::two_hearts::revolving_hearts: each other but they can't meet:confounded: .. alsow it's painful when you love:heart_eyes: someone who refuse u :sob:

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:12 PM

Sadly, i dont think this is true i wish it was. None of us know when our time will be up here there are absolutely no guarantees in the lottery of life. Sadly a lot of girls are depressed ,low self esteem just a mess emotionally sad but true. Life is a Zen Koan , A Mystery wrapped in a Riddle and many can give advice but unfortunatly each of us has to do the hard work ourselves to find who we are.

painful this is true and i'm try it my self when i want to know a girl and meet her then we married they drop out immidiatly and thats why i post this topic

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:09 PM

The girls are saying the same thing about boys. I suggest that you all give yourself time to grow up to be men and women. In the meantime, enjoy life and stop listening to Cyndi Lauper...

Oh girls they wanna have fun
Oh girls just wanna have
That's all they really want
Some fun…

no trusful mans are always around and looking for trusful girls but we don't found thats why we quit ..

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:06 PM

I thought those types were into girls!

all of them are into girls !!

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 02:47 AM
Noadays girls are not serious they just looking for have fun and pass time they are not looking fort serious relationship to build a family i'm so sad for that and this is m'y opinion what about yours ?

radhwen1993's photo
Thu 08/03/17 12:52 AM

Hi guys, new here so excuse me if im doing this right. lol. How has your nite been?

Welcome here you may ask me anything i'll answer you inbox

radhwen1993's photo
Mon 07/31/17 11:25 PM
Hello !! are there any girl want serious relationship and meeting ?

radhwen1993's photo
Mon 07/31/17 11:16 PM
May, looks like you did a fly by on him! Lol

haha Robox you're really awsome :grinning:

radhwen1993's photo
Sun 07/30/17 03:44 PM
What searching have you done?...in just 2 minutes I was able to pull up a number of profiles of women in Tunisia...if i can, so can you...come back after you have done due diligence...

haha what do you mean sir ? ☺

radhwen1993's photo
Sat 07/29/17 05:47 PM

hello are there any girl want a serious relationship here ?

Well, my daughter....How many cows you have??? Sign on the dotted line, and you can drive away with this baby!!!

let's talk inbox please

radhwen1993's photo
Sat 07/29/17 05:37 PM
hello

hello how are u ?

radhwen1993's photo
Fri 07/28/17 04:46 PM

radhwen1993's photo
Fri 07/28/17 04:45 PM

radhwen1993's photo
Fri 07/28/17 04:44 PM

radhwen1993's photo
Fri 07/28/17 04:44 PM

Previous 1