Community > Posts By > ghay31

no photo
Sun 08/13/17 11:30 PM
I don't believe in love at first sight too or maybe I can say that I really don't like to open my eyes in love to someone whom I don't know anything yet from him...I do agree that it's better to know that someone before putting yourself in love...yeah most of us this day love at first sight is only for LUST sight maybe...sorry

no photo
Thu 08/10/17 09:19 AM
and good morning, good aftie too...God bless us always...nightzzzz everyone:kiss::kiss::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

no photo
Tue 08/08/17 08:13 AM
yes, naturally it may happen

what happened then

no photo
Tue 08/08/17 07:55 AM
you guyzzz believe in love at first sight?

no photo
Tue 08/08/17 07:11 AM
do you believe in love at first sight?

no photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:33 AM
It's not easy for people to speak English. English has to many rules to it, like, drop the E and add ING. It took me years to learn all the little things and I still don't know them all. The only thing I can suggest is, teach them proper sentence structure. If they don't know the difference between a noun and a verb, it will be very difficult for them to learn.

I'll give you an example. Currently at our local Popeye's Fried Chicken place, the last think they say to the customer is, Have A Bless Day!!!

I want to scream at them. Bless is a verb. blessed is a adjective that describes the noun, DAY. Proper sentence would be, Have a Blessed Day!!!

now, with that sentence I just wrote, here's another one of those rules. the subject of that sentence, You is the understood subject, and have is the verb. That's just another one of those strange rules.
I hope this helped.

thank you this is a big help..I can used these rules to those who have a little background in English.
Thanks once again

no photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:19 AM
That's part of the problem.
You've let them know you speak their language.
They know you understand so they don't need to put forth the effort.
Now you have to find ways to make learning interesting.
Also. Don't use other languages if you want thrm to practice their English.
I've been in a similar situation.
Good luck

Exactly....can't feel them their eagerness to learn coz they know I can understand them...sometimes pretending can't understand some of their words just foe them to explain in English but what I can hear to them " liar " praying that soon they can understand me.

no photo
Tue 08/01/17 07:15 AM

Who are these people who hate English?
.. it's not hate it's hated English..lol

hope I can have a magic to help them in their major prob.

no photo
Mon 07/31/17 11:12 PM
The easy solution is if you find it annoying, don't respond.
Good luck

it's my job to teach them simple words but I don't know where's there head's..i foreced to learn their language just for the sake of understanding each other..the greatest problem now am mostly using their language to communicate with them..less English now..whooo

no photo
Mon 07/31/17 09:32 PM
guyzzz no need to utter the place...but honestly speaking many foreigners can't stay here in our place...maybe can in some other places that have higher knowledge in English...sometimes or most of the times am getting crazy communicating with them..o Lord pardon me..

no photo
Mon 07/31/17 09:05 PM
how do we help people if they hated English...what kind of strategy can you suggest friends out there..I degraded mine just to put my shoes on them...they are not toddler's...asking their names, their ages and other basic words they can't understand...what should I do to them..

no photo
Mon 07/31/17 06:19 PM
there's only a few of us left i think

yeah there's only few who are left

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 04:47 PM
Can someone tell me that there are still serious guys over there?

maybe still have...there are still few who are serious in finding true love but needs to be vigilant in pointing who they really are...

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 04:04 PM
But, no matter where in the world you may be, I hope that you are having a great day or enjoying sweet dreams.

yeah thank you....maybe you're in the middle of your dreams now so let may say may the angels protect you tonight...God bless

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 06:03 AM

Sign of red flags are easy to determine,listen to your gut feel and intuition as well.

Best of luck.

oh girls power...thank you once again for this eye breaker...

your shared knowledge are already incalcated in my notion....added in my memory..

thank you

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 05:41 AM
There's no such thing as fake people.Only people with bad intentions.

Be vigilant.

yeah, well said thank you..

but sometimes so hard to identify who are the good and.bad ones...

sometimes nosing the good ones are you're ending up with the bad one...

hope and pray this could not be happened again..

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 05:27 AM
You pretty much answered that it would be by quit being the fool vulnerable individual that falls in love with them.

They seek those that are vulnerable..

Cant let your guard down online ~~~ Be smart and be safe~~~ and google pictures ect..

You have a world of info in front of you use it!

just wanted to say thank you for this...
I just voice out what's my heart and mind shouting...maybe just bursting what's inside me..I know am not the only one who experienced this..among the millions there's a similar story in a different situation...yeah as what you have said needs to be smart and be safe...because around us are a billions of fallen angels who can easily melted stoney hearts.

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 05:09 AM
Good question, however I think if the answer to that was a simple one then we would not be on this site. I guess in my view its something that takes time. The longer you are with a person the more you get to know them. Everyone has faults and a relationship is about accepting each other even if some things do get on your nerves. With reference to you question of how do you identify someone that is true to you. Well only time will tell and the truth will always reveal itself in the end. My advice would be to keep an open communication in any relationship, once the communication and sharing of each other is gone, I would say move on, game over. Hope this helps.

quoted " open communication in any relationship "...did that for many times and I ended by this questions...what's my role in this world? why they can't wait for me..why they can't understand me....sometimes am feeling of giving up of loving because I don't know if they'll understand me...i don't know if they really loves and cares for me....because as I have said lot's of angels are liars they just need something to you...if you can't give what's they wanted immediately their loves you turns to nothing...especially if your relationship is LDR..

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 02:24 AM
why so many people in this sinful world who owns angelic faces and owns so flowery words that they can fool vulnerable individual to fall in love with them..how do you really identify someone who really true to you?....

no photo
Sun 07/30/17 12:59 AM
friendship...and depends if it turns to a serious relationship

Previous 1