Community > Posts By > ginxedgato

ginxedgato's photo
Thu 08/23/07 08:11 PM
First thing in the morning when he looks so sweet and content

love

ginxedgato's photo
Tue 08/21/07 05:50 PM
Thanks, I really do hope I can find that special guy and he doesnt live at home !grumble

ginxedgato's photo
Tue 08/21/07 02:55 PM
Thank you, Issue is taken care of. I had the talk. I was right he was pushing me away on purpose in hopes I would break up. He isnt going to move out of mommies house and be his own man. So now I just keep moving I guess.
Thank you.

ginxedgato's photo
Mon 08/20/07 04:45 PM
So what do you do when you know the relationship is going nowhere? After 3 years you are further away from being together then before it started. You love him but the lack of commitment and moving backwards has made you fall out of love with him. You want to meet someone new but are scared. Want to meet someone now is that cheating?

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:45 AM
I know I filled in alot of standard questions when I joined. How to I view those answers?

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:34 AM
I believe you can truely gage a relationship on the sex your having. Not the frequency of course after 5 years you arent doing it twice a day. But when you do is it great? are you doing it bcuz your hot for the other person or to just do it? play first do you just get to it? it also depends on what is happening out of the bed. Does he/she still cop a random feel? compliment you? tell you you make them horny? If the answer is No I would bet the relationship is on the rocks.

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 09:20 AM
From what I am seeing It seems great! Just what I have been looking for drinker

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:44 AM
How do I change the thread view from asc to dec so I do not have to go to the 54th page to see the most recent post?

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:37 AM
Marcus Aurelius

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:31 AM
I know a lot of single guys in my age range that are still single.
Single for a reason! The want the size 5 bimbo. Beauty is in the eye if the beholder but if you do not take those blinders off you will never find real beauty. I am not a model. I am not ugly. I am also not a size 5. I hear my guy friends’ talk and it seems the real substantial qualities they want in a life long mate are out there in so many NORMAL average amazing women. Take off the cosmo glasses and look at your married couple friends are they victoria secret models? Society has put this unrealistic image in peoples mind. That girl you think is cool and fun but not a perfect 10 but not a dog either. Give her a chance you may be really surprised.

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:18 AM
I am in da U.P alot :tongue:

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:13 AM
Miltown homegrown

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:09 AM
Mine is Ginxedgato

My name is Cat ( yes really) and well im jinxed :tongue:

ginxedgato's photo
Sun 08/19/07 08:01 AM
I hope this site is different. I have tried a few others briefly and they are all just booty calls! I can get a booty call just want more then that.

Drop me a line
Cat
smokin