teacherintraining's photo
Thu 06/03/10 05:32 AM
same here, my max so far is 6 am, then waking up at 12, lol. curse you Oblivion for eating my free time.

Mon 05/31/10 01:39 PM

This is my normal. Im always up at this time. I have a wierd sleep pattern. I go to bed at around 8:00pm, wake up at 9:15 pm,go back to sleep. Wake up at 10:30pm, look at clock,go back to sleep. Then wake up once again at around midnight, and once again look at clock, go back to sleep. Then, nine times out of ten i wake up at around 1:30 am. Then i just usually get up and put the coffee on. I HATE IT!!!!!
I thought I was the only one, I work 2nd shift, never been a morning person, get home around midnight and lucky to fall asleep by 5:30 or 6am. Then I sleep for an hour and a half or two, awake for an hour, fall out for another hour or two, then lay there trying to get some more. I never feel rested anymore. I work really hard in a hot factory and I'm finding it harder and harder to focus and remember what I'm right in the middle of doing. Tried the different PM medicines but they don't help much. Can't afford to go to a dr., had to drop the insurance to afford the rent when the boyfriend left.
I have even tried strong presciption drugs. They work halfway good the first night. Then after that, not at all. Its a real bummer. Im tired all the time. And my eyes are always red. Ppl are always asking me whats wrong with my eyes.

I tend to get the dark circles under my eyes, but i haven't had any redness since i stopped wearing contacts. What prescriptions have you tried?

Sun 05/30/10 08:58 PM

What people call 'Night' is my 'Day'. Unless I get called out on a job/appointment, durring the sunlight hours.

agreed, i'm working on getting a daylight job, so it should be interesting xD. everything fun happens at night.

My patterns are so throwed off that I dont even try anymore. Sleepless night? Just stay up. 48 hours without sleep and you WILL sleep the next night........getting up is an entirely different battle.

i know how that goes too. i'm a gamer though, so its one of those times where i forget to sleep cause i'm having so much fun with my buddies.

I know dat! I am an old school RPG dork. Dungeons & Dragons....1st edition. (Gary Gygax signed my dm's guide)

give it 20 years...then you will forget to sleep cause you are having so much fun with the swingers.

\I haven't played D&D yet, but I've been wanting to for a little bit. I've been playing The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and hitting midnight movie releases xD

Sun 05/30/10 08:47 PM
Welcome to Mingle! yeah, there are a lot of great guys here : ) just play on the forums and have fun!

Sun 05/30/10 12:10 PM

What people call 'Night' is my 'Day'. Unless I get called out on a job/appointment, durring the sunlight hours.

agreed, i'm working on getting a daylight job, so it should be interesting xD. everything fun happens at night.

My patterns are so throwed off that I dont even try anymore. Sleepless night? Just stay up. 48 hours without sleep and you WILL sleep the next night........getting up is an entirely different battle.

i know how that goes too. i'm a gamer though, so its one of those times where i forget to sleep cause i'm having so much fun with my buddies.

Sun 05/30/10 01:22 AM
Best of the Best II
my TV was messing up so i watched it. parts of it were so bad it made me giggle a little:p.

Sun 05/30/10 01:20 AM
so, when summer comes around and i'm out of college, i slowly become nocturnal. does anyone else do this? I guess i'm just more of a night life person. *shrugs* opinions?

Sun 05/30/10 01:18 AM
how so?

Fri 05/14/10 10:37 AM
That sounds pretty good. I'll have to pick up Lord Foul's Bane when i get a chance. I'll need something to do over summer break xD

Fri 05/14/10 10:35 AM
So, i'm finally back in Willoughby for summer break and i'm already missing kent, lol. Anyone looking for something to do?

Fri 05/14/10 10:34 AM
welcome to mingle! enjoy your stay :p

Wed 05/12/10 07:55 AM

Not twenty yet am the youngest wdf any under 20 rooms available

...wdf?
You got a problem with what i write yo

no, i just dont know what wdf means xD

Tue 05/11/10 03:58 PM
Yeah, it's too bad Robert Jordan died before finishing his work. I'm timid to try the new books coming out.

@Torgo: what is the Thomas Covenant series about?

Mon 05/10/10 03:15 PM

Not twenty yet am the youngest wdf any under 20 rooms available

...wdf?

Mon 05/10/10 03:10 PM
I'm glad i avoided it.The new series follows the offspring of the supremely ungifted Rahls.Its a nice twist on the series.

Mon 05/10/10 10:54 AM
I loved the books. I refuse to watch the series because i like how i saw the characters, etc. besides, how could a TV series possibly match up to a book in any circumstance? Have you looked at his new series?

Mon 05/10/10 10:52 AM
idk, i prefer to make friends. if more comes out of it then wahoo, but if it's not a big deal. there r plenty of other ways to let of steam :p

Mon 05/10/10 10:47 AM
lol@still looking
yepyepyep, in a heartbeat

Sun 05/09/10 01:39 PM
Welcome to mingle! : )

Sat 05/08/10 07:33 PM
Replica by Sonata Arctica
Saw these guys in concert... hell yes.

Previous 1 3