Community > Posts By > Painthacker

Painthacker's photo
Fri 08/19/22 12:16 PM
I meant meters, not feet. Sometimes I forget what units I’m thinking in. I’m an American living in France so I’m always bouncing back and forth between meters and feet.🤪

Painthacker's photo
Thu 08/18/22 12:41 PM
Hello,

Anyone interested in this group? And has anyone in this group actually studied physics at all? I’m a bit surprised to see someone claim that thought, energy, and gravity are faster that the speed of light. Thought doesn’t travel at all, unless you mean that people think that thoughts move around in their brain, which is true because there are electrical connections being made all the time in there, but that’s not faster than the speed of light. As for energy traveling faster than light, well light IS energy so that’s like saying light travels faster than itself. And gravity isn’t moving at all. It causes objects to move, at an acceleration rate of 9.8 feet per second, per second. That’s here on earth anyway. Black holes are quite different,,with a gravity so strong that even light ant escape it. It’s guess the idea of speed becomes irrelevant,

Painthacker's photo
Mon 05/16/22 11:22 AM
Edited by Painthacker on Mon 05/16/22 11:22 AM
A photo tells almost nothing about whether you’ll be interesting. Most women I know are not all that interested in what a man looks like but what kind of person he is. Yes, sometimes you can tell from a face that you want nothing to do with someone, but positive traits are ire difficult to see in a photo.

Painthacker's photo
Sat 05/14/22 08:31 AM
I just looked at a list of dozens of men in the yes/maybe/no selection and not even one of them had written anything about themselves or bothered to answer the simple lifestyle questions. What is wrong with you guys??? Do you really think someone is going to fall in love with you looking at a 1” high photo? Really? Get a clue!🤣

Painthacker's photo
Thu 11/15/18 09:57 AM
The filters don't seem to work at all. I keep getting recommendations from mingle for guys who live hundreds of kikometers away and are 20 to 30 years younger than me. That's really disappointing and a waste of time.

Painthacker's photo
Fri 08/11/17 12:21 AM
I know this is an old post, but I'm curious. Are you saying that the poles of the sun rotate at a faster speed than the speed of its equator? You do point out that the sun is gaseous, not solid. Does this mean that the equator of the sun has a retrograde motion with respect to the poles?

Painthacker's photo
Fri 08/11/17 12:17 AM
I know this is an old post, but I'm curious. Are you saying that the poles of the sun rotate at a faster speed than the speed of its equator? You do point out that the sun is gaseous, not solid. Does this mean that the equator of the sun has a retrograde motion with respect to the poles?