Community > Posts By > DJXXL2010

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 02:16 PM
Unfortunately single...

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 02:13 PM
Cotonelle i wouldn't piss on your gums if your teeth were on fire...

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 02:12 PM
I spent three years of my life with a woman who just basically used me as a crutch until she found the next guy with sucker written on his forehead. I met her on myspace over three years ago. She gave me a sobb story about how her ex husband was abusive and that he ended up in prison because he was dealing drugs and she begged him to stop and he wouldn't stop and he got caught and she got in trouble because of him and she lost her kids because of it and everything. So me trying to be the night in shining armor took her in and gave her a home, and helped her get her kids back and sober up from a meth addiction. Three years later she met another guy on facebook and took off with him..Oh yeah and i failed to mention that her "ex-husband" is still her husband.

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 02:08 PM
Well I have opened myself up to the thought of marriage and a family and everything else. But it just seems that I always find the losers who just use and abuse me. I want to find someone who loves me and who honestly wants to be in a committed relationship. If you are out there somewhere my Juliet know that I await you with open arms, mind, body, and soul...

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 03:36 AM
SO HERE GOES..WILL I EVER FIND A WOMAN WHO WILL LOVE ME FOR WHO I AM AND WANT TO MARRY ME...TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK?

DJXXL2010's photo
Fri 05/07/10 03:34 AM
sorry i don't get down like that...