Community > Posts By > Sean128x

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 02:12 AM
Sorry but its the young kids like me that don't care about the economy because we know its never gonna get better no matter who tells us. We just always plan for the worst, even though it seems like most of us don't.

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:37 AM

There was apparently an oil spill in Louisiana and a couple of my friends say they heard about it and the prices of gas going up over the summer, on the radio. Just checking to see if anyone else heard it too.
apparently an oil spill laugh
don't you watch the news ?? an iol rig blew up and sunk. the well is constantly putting thousands of gallons of oil in the gulf..

Well good luck to those fish. Hope no one here fishes in the gulf. Wait a Minute!? Who fishes anymore now that we have crap loads of mercury in fish. I still fish every summer and I will continue to eat my mercury every summer rather than go and get it from a store where it still has mercury in it. lol

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:28 AM
There was apparently an oil spill in Louisiana and a couple of my friends say they heard about it and the prices of gas going up over the summer, on the radio. Just checking to see if anyone else heard it too.

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:21 AM
Heard gas prices over the summer will come close to $5. Can anyone confirm?

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:18 AM
Mustache was screaming profane language.

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 01:13 AM
Depending on Boston's injuries Philly may get a couple more wins. I am very eager to see Sharks and Blackhawks in Western Conf. Finals, and Boston and Montreal in Eastern.

Sean128x's photo
Mon 05/10/10 12:56 AM
Just watched "Titanic" for the first time, and where the mom is putting her 2 children to sleep with a bedtime story even though the ship is sinking.
Thinking what it would be like to try and tell your son/daughter everything is okay, when you know its not.

Sean128x's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:13 PM
Edited by Sean128x on Sun 05/09/10 01:15 PM

What the right one waiting on your email

Just use the 'nudge' option.

Sean128x's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:11 PM
I will be out there tomorrow trying this. Hope I don't kill myself. lol

Sean128x's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:08 PM

i dont normally start emailing women,altho i have tried it several times here.
still kind of hoping that the right one emails me.

Just send a 'wink' or a 'nudge' of some sort. You will either get a response or won't but it's easier than trying to write an e-mail and trying to make sure your e-mail is perfect.

Sean128x's photo
Sun 05/09/10 01:05 PM

What if he doesn't like you like that how do you deal with that

What if you're trying to figure out a way to tell her, but afraid she will not talk to you, because she thinks you're weird because you find attractive too quick?

I don't think any girl is going to run if you say you find her attractive. Usually you get two responses, "Thanks" or "Your not bad either"(or something like this). If they just say thanks at least you have made a new friend and if they use something like the other line you are on the road to a relationship.

This of course is just my experiences.

Sean128x's photo
Sun 05/09/10 12:51 PM
Is it possible I am the only one, on this site, that lives in South Jersey?

Sean128x's photo
Sat 05/08/10 11:39 PM
I go outside at night to smoke sometimes, and I have seen a lot more shooting stars lately. Trust me in Jersey its pretty hard to see that, living right across from philly. Maybe someone or something finally has noticed we are in the universe too.

Sean128x's photo
Sat 05/08/10 11:29 PM
Edited by Sean128x on Sat 05/08/10 11:35 PM
Everyone from South Jersey post where you are located.

I'm in Palmyra/Cinnaminson area.

Sean128x's photo
Sat 05/08/10 10:27 AM
22 this July