Community > Posts By > Arnold72

no photo
Sat 10/28/17 04:25 AM
Old as dirt...LOL

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:48 AM

We are responsible for our own happiness! Don't depend on another for your happiness!

So true!

no photo
Tue 10/24/17 03:46 AM
Just live your life and don't worry about it...If happens great and if it doesn't you still can have a great life...

no photo
Wed 10/18/17 04:49 AM
National boycott of the NFL for Sunday November 12th, Veterans Day Weekend. Boycott all football telecast, all fans, all ticket holders, stay away from attending any games, let them play to empty stadiums. Pass this post along to all your friends and family. Honor our military, some of whom come home with the American Flag draped over their coffin.

Please "share", "copy and paste".

no photo
Tue 10/17/17 03:43 PM

If the owners and players cant stop the the players from acting foolish than the NFL is on its way out...

Don't they know they are killing the golden goose?

sports will never be 'killed' it will only evolve to the culture.

There are still hundreds of millions of NFL viewers, contrast with the MLB(baseball)which only has hundreds of thousands and still goes strong.

there will always be sponsors for sports, regardless of how viewership evolves.

I agree "sports will never be 'killed' it will only evolve to the culture" but many will stop watching pro football and watch college football like I did...

no photo
Tue 10/17/17 12:11 PM
If the owners and players cant stop the the players from acting foolish than the NFL is on its way out...

Don't they know they are killing the golden goose?

no photo
Tue 10/17/17 04:09 AM
The NFL is dying of colon cancer...

no photo
Mon 10/16/17 02:42 PM

I wonder why Obamma didn't pardon him?
Can Presidents pardon the military?ohwell

Yes, Obama could have pardoned Bergdahl but the Obama administration chose not to act on the pardon request by Bergdahl...Makes one wonder since he commuted the sentence of Chelsea Manning...

no photo
Mon 10/16/17 08:55 AM
Post coming from a Vietnam combat vet...I hope he gets to spend the rest of his life at the Fort Leavenworth disciplinary barracks...