Community > Posts By > bignloving

bignloving's photo
Thu 07/08/10 04:49 PM
Yes they can. Sometimes if you try to hard it can create sexual tension. But a slow evolution of friendship can be a great thing. I still keep in contact with a few girls I was friends with at school. I also have a few female friends who just ring to chat sometimes that kind of thing.
2 of my good friends became realationships 1 for 5 years the other we married and where together for 10 years. We divorced when we realised we were better as friends than we were as a couple.

But im still friends with both. I have more female friends than I do male friends.

bignloving's photo
Thu 06/24/10 02:33 PM
I think that being in a long term relationship for so long alienated a lot of my my friends by moving and being with my partner. So now after so long I have no one to go back to. I have family but they live a long way away.
I suppose I like looking after and having someone to be with. Kind of my reson-Detre so to speak.

bignloving's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:22 PM
My Daughter.

bignloving's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:20 PM
Im not sure how you all seem to cope and stay positive. Im normally quite an optimist but it seems to be slipping from me.

bignloving's photo
Sat 06/05/10 05:19 PM
The best thing to do is to enter the shop and start browsing not just looking then. (to strech a metaphor)
Email a few people send a wink or 2 or just chat to someone via these messages. Its all contact and without that first move the next move cannot happen either.

bignloving's photo
Wed 05/26/10 08:18 AM
Spelling mistakes sorry about that was typing faster than my fingers could keep up.

bignloving's photo
Wed 05/26/10 07:01 AM
Hi did post a reply but vanished for some reason so to the best of memory was:
I have hear that one I love you but am not in love with you so many times and are yet waiting to find out what hat actually means. My interprotation was I care for you but im going to break your heart because Iwant to do my thing and it doesn't include you anymore.

Ouch I think im being a little harsh but I know what it feels like all to well. Im glad you are also getting out of this situation it is not a nice place to be but you live in hope it will improve although it never seems to.

bignloving's photo
Sat 05/22/10 04:54 PM
Anyone? Ideas.

bignloving's photo
Sun 05/16/10 02:51 PM
As title explains I have just left a long term relationship and as I have always been in a relationship since I was a teenager its an all new experience for me.
Having trouble coping a bit as not used to being on my own, bored out of my skull but taking the oportunity to try to better myself. But have to say I have no idea whatsoever on how to look for a relationship. I was always approached by others for relationships and now I decide to go looking I realise I have no clue what to do lol.

Making light of it but feeling very isolated and need to know how to start finding someone.

bignloving's photo
Thu 05/13/10 02:43 PM

Men are simple creatures though for some odd reason we do things to complicate life. What I and I believe most men want is a strong intellectual woman who has common sense and is compassionate, caring, loving, and devoted. We want a woman who can and will help us make those difficult decisions in life. We want a woman to support us yet who has a mind of her own. We want a family oriented woman who knows how to keep the house running when us men grow weak or are jsut having a hard time figuring out what the right thing for us to do for our families. Simply put we want a woman who loves us for who we are instead of trying to change us into some dreamworld man. We will naturally change for the better in most cases if we can just find a woman who loves and cherishes for who we are.

Good reply

bignloving's photo
Mon 05/10/10 03:30 PM
My first girlfrend was in her 40s when I was a teenager. We had a 4 year relationship that was wonderful. My next relationship was with a lady 15 years my senior and we had a 5 year relationship.
I then married a younger woman and are now divorced.
I prefer the older ladies they are much more sensible and understanding. So in my opinion its only to big a difference if you feel it is.

bignloving's photo
Sun 05/09/10 11:08 AM
Edited by bignloving on Sun 05/09/10 11:11 AM
Im not fussed on football but I like my ladies to simply be nice and honest. I don't like the reply when you ask them whats wrong and they say nothing. I much prefer to know what is wrong then Ican try to do something about it.
I like woman to wear dresses and skirts (not all the time but nice to see)
Looks really are not important thin , medium larger it really doesnt matter other than from a health point of view. If im with you its because I like you its flattering you try to change for me. But really I like ladies just the way they are. Your all wonderful never change it.

bignloving's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:36 AM
Havent seen that one yet but just ordered latest series on dvd so will report back. Love fanily dad as well.
To be honest doesnt sound any worse than any other episode lol thats kind of what its all about.

bignloving's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:34 AM
Love is 'the answer'

bignloving's photo
Sun 05/09/10 10:32 AM
No , never ok to cheat.