Community > Posts By > markerf16

markerf16's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:33 AM
Im a smoker but I have always considered it a very rude and intrusive behavior. So I only smoke out doors or in my car with the window down. I cant stand second hand smoke and cannot eat in a restaurant with smokers near by. I have to wash my hands and mouth usually after smoke too...

markerf16's photo
Wed 08/13/08 08:28 AM
well I appreciate all your replies. She knows it bothers me but at least its not done behind my back. I told her that Im cool with her caring about him and respect the friendship because there is a daughter involved. I beleive that is a good thing. I just feel that certain terms of endearments should be left for me and me alone but maybe I am being a little paranoid because of my ex being a repeated cheater. So yes these things may be more magnified to me then to some others...

markerf16's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:53 PM
Yes its true that she talks to allot of her friends that way. We just talked about it some more and sais that its just her way of talking and that the I love you does not mean the same as when she sais it to me...

markerf16's photo
Tue 08/12/08 05:09 PM
OK here it is. I live with my girl friend and she claimes she is over her ex husband that she has a 9 year old daughter with. Here is the problem. When she talks to him she sais things like babe, dear, hun and I love you when she is on the phone. She claimes she still cares for him and does love him but its not the same love that she has for me. Its really bothering me and I have talked to her about it and she sais she will work on it and that Im just being paranoid and insecure.

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:08 AM
I would like to be be rich,, but at the same time I know by experience that money does not bring you happiness. Just look at Hollywood and all the misery that is still in most of their lives!

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/23/08 06:03 AM
Trust me I fully understand the pain..

markerf16's photo
Thu 07/17/08 05:40 PM
I smoke, but I do find it a rude and intrusive behaviour. I don't like to be around smoke and I always smoke alone. Like outside and in the car with the windows down. I never smoke around other people and avoid smokey bars and restaurants..

markerf16's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:33 AM
I think its more likely that the USA will soon be expanded Mexico

markerf16's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:30 AM
I life without risk is to risk not living...

markerf16's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:28 AM
Ok now my 2nd ex... She was a notorious cheater. The last few times she cheated on me I came home and found her naked with another man. He was just putting on the condom when I walked in the door. That was one of the most horrible experiences of my life. She cheated on me at least 7 times in the 4 years we were married. We finally separated August 2007...

markerf16's photo
Tue 07/15/08 07:24 AM
My 1st ex talked me into a no contest divorce. I agreed to keep it simple. She lied about my income like I was on unemployment at the time and she claimed I made over 50k a year. So when the divorce was final I got a bill for child support that was 3 times more then my total income... eeek. I had to take her back to court and have the divorce thrown out and totally redone and that cost me a boat load of money...

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:33 PM
cookie monster or what... lol

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:28 PM

Good afternoon to you too drinker

hey marker, how are you doing?

Doing well. I have had the last few days off but back to work tmrw.. eeek!

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/09/08 03:26 PM
What does not kill you will only make you stronger my friend..

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/09/08 02:36 PM
Welcome to the forums.. Best of luck to you!

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/09/08 02:33 PM
Good afternoon to you too drinker

markerf16's photo
Wed 07/02/08 04:28 PM

Hey you all, I met a girl online. After our first date she admitted she liked me but confessed she is HIV Positive and has been for 20 years. She thought I would run like many others have. I told her I could deal with it and it has now after 4 weeks turned into a serious relationship. Any thoughts or comments welcomed...

I do not believe you .
I think you made the whole thing up .
Things just do not make sense from start to end .

Sam53 you are entitled to your opinion. I did not make this up. I have been single for about a year and have been on a few dates but nothing serious or looked to be long term. This girl just seemed different and we just clicked right from the start. Yes things have moved pretty fast but I tend to just go with the flow of things. There are never any guarantees in anything in life. I just want to be happy and live life fulfilled. Also I should mention that her daughter has really taken to me and makes me feel part of a family. That's what I have been looking for, for a long time. I know I'm risking allot. She could get sick and die or I could get it and die. We could both get sick and die but at least I would die in love and I think that's what we all live for. That is to love and be loved...

markerf16's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:47 PM
I did change my profile just a few min ago. Thanks for the friends request:smile:

markerf16's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:43 PM
Its a few pages back or so.. not worth looking it up again,, lol.. was not intended toward you in anyway. You was right that I needed to change my profile.. Thanks. LOL

markerf16's photo
Fri 06/27/08 05:39 PM
I cant beleive someone sent a post that I made this up to look like a saint or somthing,,, eeek,,, LOL

Previous 1 3 4