Community > Posts By > sxysady33

sxysady33's photo
Sun 05/06/18 02:09 AM
Oh its true. I have fell in love at first site and it was breathtaking. No thinking, and all rational thoughts out the window. But I also was at a time in my life where I was desperately wanting something so magical. However 7 years later I have learned it was the worst thing that could of happened to me. It has brought me to the darkest place in my life, and taken everyone and everything from me. I loved to the max, I was all in. Yet, I was played for a fool, and thrown to the wolves when I found out who he really was. Which I might add is someone we could call a monster of this world. Yet hidden by his fake persona. He actually has another victim exactly where I was 7 years ago, who has been working side by side with him in ruining my life and trying to kill me. Yet she now has reached out to me for help. And I would give anything to erase the last 7 years from my brain, my mind, body, and soul.... and have found a peace within myself that will never be gone. I am learning to be happy within myself. If something comes along I will not count on it to dictate my happiness. I can focus on the real things that matter. Which is being real, being me, knowing im OK no matter what... No one will ever bring me o that lvl again. and I can love with everything I have knowing its because its real not something I was chasing, that just was playing a game the whole time anyway. And that is powerful.