michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:27 PM
you guys are missing some good ones like

tmnt the 80's and 2003 both rocked
doug (this one i liked watching saturday mornings)
hey arnold
duck tails
darkwing duck
beetlejuice
powerrangers the oringinal( i know there not cartoons but they played every saturday morning with them)
rugrats
gargoyles
catdog
rocko's modern life
dragonball z
ren and stimpy
beavis and butthead.

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:35 PM

Join in the forums and get to know members

thanks you can add me if u like

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:19 PM
Edited by michaelvalentine on Mon 06/14/10 07:20 PM

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:13 PM
my apologies i wasnt tryin to be rude i was just sayin i mean i am only 25 i guess i cant say anything on a womens age sorry about that truthfully im not rude or i try not to be im noit good with my words.

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 07:03 PM
i was joken jeesh i got to lern to joke better lmao

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:35 PM
cant find anyone that likes the same stuff i like that and i cant find anyone that ether likes or can put up with michael jackson hes my fav singer not that i dotn lissen to others cause i do if any girls likes what u see u can hit me up anytime...had to put it out there hehe.

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 06:21 PM
if you were 10 years younger sure hehe i go from 20 something to 35 any older is to old for me unless she looks good :wink:

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:48 PM
hi my name is mike and im from ct i live in down town new haven only 15 min walk there im here cause i would like to meet someone from ct online that is single i am a very nice guy im one of thos shy strate lvl headed ones meaning i dont smoke or do other drungs im a drinker but i dotn mind being around someone that smokes and does other stuff i dont mind but just wont do it myself and im not raceses i actully like wemen that are differant race then white lol but anyways if you ladies like what you see then hit me up anytime.

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:46 PM
hi my name is mike and im from ct i live in down town new haven only 15 min walk there im here cause i would like to meet someone from ct online that is single i am a very nice guy im one of thos shy strate lvl headed ones meaning i dont smoke or do other drungs im a drinker but i dotn mind being around someone that smokes and does other stuff i dont mind but just wont do it myself and im not raceses i actully like wemen that are differant race then white lol but anyways if you ladies like what you see then hit me up anytime.

michaelvalentine's photo
Mon 06/14/10 05:45 PM

michaelvalentine's photo
Wed 05/19/10 11:40 PM
hi my name is mike and im from ct i live in down town new haven only 15 min walk there im here cause i would like to meet someone from ct online that is single wanting a date and that is a thin girl cuase im not big and not into big wemen i am a very nice guy im one of thos shy strate lvl headed ones meaning i dont smoke or do other drungs and im a lite drinker but i dotn mind being around someone that smokes and does other **** i dont mind but just wont do it myself and im not raceses i actully like wemen that are differant race then white lol but anyways if you ladies like what you see then hi tme up anytime.