Community > Posts By > Caldura

Caldura's photo
Fri 04/23/10 08:19 AM

this one...well...it just makes me laugh.

Hopefully he hasn't eaten your face, that would make a few of us very sad if that happened.

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/19/10 12:19 PM
Edited by Caldura on Mon 04/19/10 12:20 PM

I love classical! Chopin and Shostakovich are my favorite composers. I'm not a fan of opera though.

Where I live, all of my peers think I'm really odd for listening to classical.

Nothing weird about it, the people around where I live as well think I'm weird for listening to classical music as well. I personally don't worry about it and neither should you. :smile:

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/19/10 07:22 AM

some days I feel ancient...

hope only somedays cause you are beautiful

aww thank you!flowerforyou

ancient people can be beautiful.
I think I still qualify!

lol

Haha, yes you certainly do still qualify

Caldura's photo
Tue 04/13/10 07:23 PM
Enjoy whatever hobbies that you do, of course if the person that you are interested in isn't, that just means you would have something to do whenever they aren't around.

Don't present yourself as needy or clingy (very bad habit if you have developed it)

Be confident in whatever skills that you possess, but at the same time try to remain modest.

Always leave something to surprise them (Also in case there are some hobbies that you believe would be a deal breaker at the early stages of the dating process; it would probably be best to just keep that to yourself until both sides are comfortable with each other.)

Caldura's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:54 PM
Feel free to share more information, just knowing that you are a single mom isn't enough for some people.

Caldura's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:28 PM

My need to take care of everyone else before myself.

That's not a bad thing, its a matter of how far you go. Now me for instance have taken phone calls from crying friends who just broken up at like 3 in the morning, of course that kind of plays back onto my original comment lol. I bet you wouldn't mind if someone took care of you though.

I wouldn't if I could find someone who could actually do it LOL

lol, I understand that. Its a matter of perspective, viewpoints that are important, flaws that turn a person into a work of art to one person or a person to just absolutely avoid to another. I also like your tattoo, its rather nice.

Caldura's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:23 PM

My need to take care of everyone else before myself.

That's not a bad thing, its a matter of how far you go. Now me for instance have taken phone calls from crying friends who just broken up at like 3 in the morning, of course that kind of plays back onto my original comment lol. I bet you wouldn't mind if someone took care of you though.

Caldura's photo
Wed 04/07/10 07:13 PM
My analytical ability to call things, and I mean scary accurate, like I would be able to call it within the day.

After several years it kind of ruins any attempts to actually have any fun, but that doesn't stop me, lol.

Caldura's photo
Wed 04/07/10 08:42 AM

Moonlight Sonata is probably one of my all time favs

That piece was actually called something else before it received that title from a critic. The critic said that it was like being under a moon lit sky. Hence the current name Moonlight Sonata. And yes I am full of random information. This is also one of my favorite pieces,lol.

Caldura's photo
Tue 04/06/10 09:36 PM

LOL well my half sleeve IS actually just one big tattoo... but 9 hours seems like a lot to only count it as 1

I would personally go by sessions or how the artist broke the sleeve up into different sections, as I believe you have mentioned having it down in two sessions? Well its a matter of perspective.

I personally got my first tattoo on my upper back (spine, slight rib cage etc.), the center of it is right where my heart would be. And the my artist said that I took the pain considerably well for my very first tattoo and the fact that others that he did wouldn't be able to sit there as long as I did without asking for a break, lol I already have like my next 3-5 tattoos planned out, so yes it is addictive.

Also the pain is rather how you deal with pain and needles. There is a pinch test that an artist can do, when you lift your arm and you lightly (with the tips of your finger and thumb) pinch the lower part of your arm (that is against your side) as that has a larger number of nerve endings then on the outside of the arm that is normally touched or hit much more often, and if it hurts a lot then its going to hurt getting a tattoo, if you barely feel a thing, you'll be fine. If anything have some water near by and be sure to try and remain calm. If you have a professional artist then they would probably provide you with something of the like or at least inform you to bring yourself some water so you stay hydrated, b/c yes you will sweat. (A reaction from Endorphins [the bodies natural pain killers] coming into play and thus your body will react to you getting the tattoo. Have fun getting it and listen to your artist they are the professional, but of course you will need to keep it clean and maintain it until it heals up.

Caldura's photo
Tue 04/06/10 08:43 PM

It takes two people to play games in a relationship. If you don't like what the guy/girl is doing, put a stop to it by ending the relationship. If you insist on remaining with someone who treats you like **** and uses you for whatever they can get, the only person you have to blame is yourself.

Totally agree, and I actually make that point made whenever I do enter a relationship. Just by saying "If you are not happy at all with anything that I do, just feel free to save yourself the hassle and find someone else; unless you feel it can be worked out for a good reason."

Caldura's photo
Tue 04/06/10 07:44 PM
Lost Wolf Pup, Needs TLC and a home.

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:26 PM
So anyway, updated a few things was wondering what everyone thought. I'm trying to be careful with my humor and such as it tends to vary in ranges and can be seen a being mean at times, but normally I believe that everything can be made fun of as long as you were personally involved. So anyway, thoughts?

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:23 PM
I would have to say that if you could get your hands on a full version of the Comedian's Gallop would be good if you wanted to do an extreme workout or something; or if you trying to weave in and out of traffic. lol

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:20 PM

There is old in body, old in spirit, old in time or just plain so old your almost dead. Our lifestyles vary make the point of separation between young and old undefined. College student will always look upon a graduate as old but a graduate would look upon their parent's friends as old. It all matters where your at in life. Me personally I feel old being out of school for as long as I have and all the years of working for a living I put in.

If that was the case then there would be multiple layers of old, lol, but of course its what one sees upon oneself, So Physically I'm 21, Spiritually I'm like 3,000 or something of that nature, lol. So what do you think? am I old? lol

Caldura's photo
Mon 04/05/10 09:14 PM
Updated profile a little, just thought I would bring that out into the light, lol

Caldura's photo
Sat 04/03/10 09:39 PM
Any other great pieces of Classical Music? Any at all? I would appreciate to have such a variety while I write and such.

Caldura's photo
Fri 04/02/10 05:35 PM

drinker ... Clair de Lune by Presti Lagoya ... :heart: :heart:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3BXJs2VcYo

Usually considered a Piano Concerto ... I just LOVE this cover on Acoustic Guitar!

Beautiful pieces of music, the acoustic version of Clair De Lune is rather lovely, thank you for sharing this piece.

Caldura's photo
Wed 03/31/10 06:59 PM

Discover Berlioz

Symphonie Fantastique

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUcIHJVp6NU&feature=related

An awesome piece, feel free to put some more up.

Caldura's photo
Wed 03/31/10 05:04 AM

Did you ever watch the movie "the Fifth Element"? the part where the blue lady is singing on stage rocks!!! that's actually a Japanese opera singer's voice.

Ah the Diva, favorite part of the movie just b/c of it was a twist between modern and classical, haha.

Previous 1