Community > Posts By > jpowell

jpowell's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:16 AM
So sorry for you're loss pets always give you unconditional love.My ex wife gave my 2 away while I was out of state working and never will forgive her for that.Loved them so much that's what started and finished my divorce.

jpowell's photo
Fri 11/05/10 04:29 PM
Didn't say that now did I.

jpowell's photo
Wed 11/03/10 08:05 PM
Yes but my? To you is am I still a sweetie?

jpowell's photo
Wed 11/03/10 06:54 PM
Tried the honest profile seems no ones interested in that so I'll give it the ol $$$$ approach....:wink: laugh

jpowell's photo
Mon 11/01/10 05:32 PM
Ya know I just read this entire thread and seems to me just about everyones response was in it's own way correct we are all guilty of wanting the beautiful woman or cute bad boy and more than likely that's won't ever change for most people. Heck look at me I ain't got no movie star looks or nuttin but I have been able to meet a few great people on here and I know nothing will never come of it but at least I learned there are still some good people out there. Just putting my own two cents in :-)

jpowell's photo
Sat 10/30/10 08:24 PM
Very well said.

jpowell's photo
Sat 10/30/10 05:53 PM
Well if you still have feelings for this person let them know and if that person don't feel the same it will be hard and some tough times but you will have to just accept it. I have been and in some ways are right where you are and have good days and bad ones as well. As for your friend if there's any chance that you two may be able to get back together let her know and if she still keeps up with the flirting things then maybe she was not a real true friend to begin with. And if ya cant seem to get back together wish them luck and enjoy your life whether they be a part of your life or not. I wish you good luck!!

jpowell's photo
Sat 10/30/10 04:38 PM
Sorta new here and have seen quite a few interesting people looking to try and make friends and who knows.So if ya'd like to meet one of the last real gentelman left message me :-)

jpowell's photo
Thu 10/28/10 06:34 PM
And seems to me if ya ain't got movie star looks or bank account there's noway they will respond......

jpowell's photo
Sun 10/24/10 04:59 PM
That's the biggest pile of crap I've heard in a long time the officials just trying to help the cause and if they get the short end of the stick there should be something done about it....

jpowell's photo
Sat 10/23/10 09:34 PM
Hey if there's any real ladies that would like to meet one of the best guys that ya may ever get the chance to hit me up & let's chat & go from there......

jpowell's photo
Thu 10/21/10 07:03 PM
Edited by jpowell on Thu 10/21/10 07:14 PM
Help me out here what's wrong with a really great guy is anyone on here for real? Sorta seems to me if ya ain't got lots of $$ or movie star looks no body seems to be interested huh

jpowell's photo
Fri 07/16/10 12:30 PM
well guess that there must not be any

jpowell's photo
Thu 07/15/10 01:22 PM
Is there any ladies out there? If so hey pleeeeez drop me a linehappy

jpowell's photo
Sat 05/15/10 06:03 PM
WOW some one actually answered.!!

jpowell's photo
Sat 05/15/10 04:25 PM
Hey Ya'll anybody near Beaumont looking for 1 good man hit me up!!

2 Next