Community > Posts By > jpowell

jpowell's photo
Wed 09/07/11 06:54 PM
I'm just wondering I never get messages in return etc is something wrong?
Or am I just that damn ugly that I fit into the not rich and handsome list?

jpowell's photo
Sat 04/23/11 03:42 PM
Unless ur knockdead gorgous / handsome or of course rich don't expect much

jpowell's photo
Sun 04/10/11 12:20 PM
having friends of the other sex is ok but if ur gonna hang with them you both should otherwise not wanting to spend time with the person the are in the realationship with and spend time with others always seems to me as if they are looking for greener pastures

jpowell's photo
Sat 04/09/11 08:01 AM
Was on this site for awhile went away seeing how seems if ya weren't drop dead handsome or fricken rich you don't seem ta count on here and recently got back on hopping things may have changed but I see nothing has just same old shi€

jpowell's photo
Sun 04/03/11 09:59 AM
Any good women out there around the Daytona area ?

jpowell's photo
Sun 12/26/10 04:46 PM
It's like I've always said if ya ain't got movie starnlooks and bank account seems just about all the people on here don't want nothing to do with ya. Let alone have any kind of common curiosity to even return a message even to just say F$$$ Off don't bother me. But this is just my opinion from what I've seen on here......

jpowell's photo
Wed 12/01/10 05:32 PM
That's great!!!!

jpowell's photo
Fri 11/26/10 03:35 PM
Ditto........

jpowell's photo
Mon 11/22/10 05:05 PM
And sometimes the word trust is like a four letter word +1 letter

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/21/10 05:18 PM
Mine went swimming!!

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/21/10 03:33 PM
Whatever just whatever people.......Message people all over who do have same interests and such all the time and get about .05% of them may message back once or twice and I just dint really know anymore what people want I believe I'm one of the best persons anyone could meet but guess just ain't got enough looks or money

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/21/10 10:42 AM
And I can get on any post and change subject and make smartass remarks myself .....

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/21/10 10:29 AM
Well let's see 734 replies to this post and after the first dozen or so subject completely changed. Let's see now what the hell does that say about the people here .

jpowell's photo
Thu 11/18/10 05:29 PM
Hi and welcome!

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:34 AM
Quite often and guess just shows how most people think nowadays

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:26 AM
Well seems I've been at least 100% right on most of the people on here if ya ain't drop dead gorgeous or got Donald trumps bank account.No body even wants to talk to ya guess I'll be freeing up some space on here for a new user soon.

jpowell's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:04 AM
Well seems that I have been100% right !

jpowell's photo
Sat 11/13/10 03:23 PM
I'd say if it's meant for you and this man to be together great if not then that's just the way life is ya know. And you really do have alot more to look forward to having and raisin your baby and being the best mom on the planet ! Good Luck

jpowell's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:56 PM
Hey just cked out ur profile n you seem like a good person trusting some people these days is hard you will know when to trust again trust me I know :-)

jpowell's photo
Sat 11/06/10 10:47 PM
I myself was adopted at birth so I never knew my birth parents and for myself have never really gave it to much thought of should I or shouldn't I and I believe I've turned out pretty well and I guess it's one of those to each his own type of thing. But like was all ready said knowing any family health issues is a good thing to know specially when it comes to your own well being. Good Luck.

Previous 1