Community > Posts By > KimKastrup

KimKastrup's photo
Sat 09/16/17 04:58 AM

Why can't I find a decent women. I always seem to attract the physics.. I'm financially secure and I own my own business. Home owner.

What do you mean physics? Thats science. So you say you attract scientific women. Why is that a problem? Are they too smart for you?

KimKastrup's photo
Sat 09/09/17 06:27 AM

cool beans! even if she was an anomoly

I dont think its an anomoly. It is well known in my country that viking women could be warriors. We even have a name for them. They were called skjoldmøer (shieldmaidens). They were just as fierce as the male warriors.

KimKastrup's photo
Mon 08/28/17 10:41 AM
Ive been in 3 mixed race relationships. Was no different than same race relationships ive had.

KimKastrup's photo
Mon 08/28/17 05:03 AM
I dont think so. There is atheists, christians, catholics, muslims and other faiths. No different than other dating sites.

KimKastrup's photo
Sun 08/27/17 08:52 AM
Edited by KimKastrup on Sun 08/27/17 08:54 AM
Sorry it dobbel posted my responce.

KimKastrup's photo
Sun 08/27/17 08:52 AM
I think there are different kinds of romantic love. When i was 16 i experiances love at first sight. We fell madly in love with eachother, and thought it would last forever. But it was long distance. We saw eachother maybe 15-20 times each year. It lasted for 3 years.
After that i was in varios relationship, but wasnt in love with any of them.
Then when i was 25 i fell in lust with a woman, and she in me. So we started a relationship and started living together. We was never in love with eachother, but after 3 or 4 years i found that i loved her deeply. There wasnt anything i wouldnt do for her. It lasted for 20 years till she died in my arms.
It was true love, and lasted though sickness and health, for better and for worse. And i hope that some day i might see her again, alltho i dont think there is anything after death. And this is the love i wish to experiance again.

So i believe in love that lasts a lifetime. And i hope to feel that kind of love again one day. I dont believe in long distance relationships.

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 12:28 PM

Ja det er der. dog en del profiler der tror de kommer fra DK

Ja, fra thailand og andre ulande. Sådan er det også på rent Danske dating sites. Mange af dem er skammers.

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 12:25 PM

Er dette forum 100% d�dt?

Nej ikke helt.Jeg har skrevet sammen med 6-7 stykker på de få dage jeg har været her.Bare ikke nogen Danske kvinder :/. De reagere vist ikke på henvendelser.
Bare lidt øv, for jeg har sku ikke råd til at få en kvinde til landet. Men der er adsillige gratis Danske dating sites. Men det vrimler med skammers på dem.
Såe mht Danske kvinder virker det temmelig dødt, men der er da masser af udenlandske kvinder, suk.

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 11:59 AM
Wow im impressed. Even my dyslectic former gf had more ehm like commas and puntuations. Longest sentence i have seen i think.

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 11:51 AM

Real people here waving

ooops wrong age group...

I dont think you need to worrie about that mzrosie. You look younger and more beautyful than many half your age :)

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 10:40 AM

Welcome to the site.

You may want to buy an atlas.

Heh, good one :)

KimKastrup's photo
Fri 08/25/17 08:25 AM
Just a small realety check to the OP.

From where you are i suspect you might dream of comming to Europe.But its not as easy as i sounds. Even if you are married to a European it might not be possible.The laws on emigration have been pretty strick for some time, and after the refugee crisis of 2015 they are now even strickter.

So you will have to study the emigration laws of the country you want to go to, in detail.

For exambel if a Danish man want to have a foreign wife to live with him, he has to have at least 10.000 dollars worth of money on his bank account, because he will have to provide for her. The state wont.
Another way a person can emigrate to my country, is if they have a high education. And a job offer that will pay them at least 73.000 dollars worth of salary a year. And a place to stay.

So if your not highly educated you will need to find some wealthy man. And i doubt very much if there are any of those on this site.