Community > Posts By > MallGirl3

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 06:15 AM

no, but I've had some who forgot they were talking to me..laugh

I've had that happen as well. They email giving their big introduction all over again....yadda, yadda.

no photo
Tue 07/13/10 05:37 AM
Hot pickles, yummy. They have them at the gas station and they are in a single pouch, spicy and yummy.

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 08:05 AM
Located in Indianapolis.

no photo
Mon 07/12/10 07:23 AM
Let's see....Monk, Charmed, True Blood, Warehouse 13, The Vampire Diaries, Bones....probably a couple of others but those pop in my mind.

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:21 AM
I have my children, but I'm so use to not having a man live in the house. Last summer I was dating someone and he always wanted to come over. I felt like I was being smothered. I like not having another adult in the house now.

no photo
Wed 07/07/10 06:18 AM
That is awesome. I can see why you are proud.

no photo
Sat 07/03/10 10:04 AM
Getting right on it.

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:05 PM
Oh my. LOL

no photo
Fri 07/02/10 07:03 PM
I make a list because I will forget something and don't want to run back to the store. But then again, I've had the list in front of me and have actually forgotten something on it.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:17 AM
Yep I do.

no photo
Thu 07/01/10 05:14 AM

Had to delete my Facebook account after getting written up at work for "comments unbecoming an ******* employee" ....(my only write up...I tacked it up next to my employee of the year award)

but, my sis asked me to start one up again....now I have it clearly posted for all coworkers to f**k the hell off and I will only put up with liking them on the clock.
you can block all of your stuff from people not on your friendlist

I know....but, if I am gonna bother explaining why I didn't want to go to the company Christmas party cause I didn't want to pretend like I wanted to hang out with that self centered b*tch who runs the Lubbock branch...I say it out loud. I just prefer to talk s**t in front of peoples backs. (boy...our manager was p*ssed that she was calling every 10 minutes to see if he would fire me)...all the rest of the managers laughed saying that they didnt think anyone would actually come right out and say what they all were thinking.

No Myka....It was on the weekend....I only got the write up just to shut that whining tw*t up.

Wow, that sucks. I have a few people from work on mine, but I watch what I say about work, just in case.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 05:47 PM
I didn't think I would like Facebook but I love it and like it better than Myspace.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 03:11 PM

How about that ad using Brooke Shields,
to make your lashes "grow" that requires
a doctor's prescription..what's that about?

Every time I see that, within about 3 years
you see "if you have ever used this product,
contact a lawyer."

Eww, I've seen those commercials.....weird.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:46 AM

I kept hearing people say they were going to seeing "Eclipse" at midnight. I wish they'd of said it was some dumb movie. I went outside to look for a lunar eclipse and was very disappointed.

rofl

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:45 AM
I'm thinking I need a day off. Not in the mood to work.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 07:27 AM
To finish this spreadsheet and to get on to my insurance people to get their butts moving with my claim.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:40 AM
It's a Toy Story design (marble), what is your favorite kind of cake?

Morning to you as well.

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:07 AM

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:05 AM

no no - if there's a court order already, and you have custody he is abducting the child - go to the justice of the peace and demand something be done

Agree. If you have a court order then you have rights. Personally I would be beating his door down.

Has he made contact with you at all?

no photo
Wed 06/30/10 06:02 AM
Yes, my son's birthday party, want some cake?