Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 04:47 PM
Should be plenty of time for all.....I am an EMT and remember them taking 3 nights a week.......when I took the class it was only like 140 hours.....what are they now?

no photo
Wed 01/23/08 12:25 AM
Sure, I have one of your albums......

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:58 PM

i wanna know what are your feelings on Cesar Laurean the marine from Camp LeJeune who raped a fellow marine, Maria Lauterbach from Dayton Ohio, then went on to murder her on Dec. 14th when she was 8 months pregnant and they still have not caught him. are they effin stupid he is popping up everywhere enjoying the chase

what are my feelings on it? He's a friggin psycho.......hopefully there is a shootout when they catch him and they save us from spending taxpayers dollars on him.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 08:05 PM

so whats yalls opinion of the military? im not talking about the war or anything. im talking about the troops. do you support them? if not then why?

Support them 100%, they put it on the line everyday they are out there for our country.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:12 PM

Old School. He's the Commander in Chief, just as Clinton was. Soldiers shouldn't have political views - just defend the country, as I have and would.

I think America, thank God, gets the leaders it needs in each period in history (whether we know it or not at the time). It's a time like no other. How would you handle this? There is no precedent in our history for handling a jihad.

Thank you for that. Talk about a leader walking into a pile of sh*t! course some here would say our gvt did it with the big conspiracy........WTF?.lol

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:08 PM
For sure, I believe all videos that I watch. Could never be one sides point of view. maybe its you speaking out your arse? or are you one of those people who cannot debate? everyone whom does not see it exactly your way is a fool......I have met those types.......I love it.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 06:05 PM
whats coming down the road for canidates is the worst bunch I have seen yet. Watched them all and have no idea whom to vote for. Looks to me like the Dems are the same as the Rep.......The whole system is made up of liars and greed. Lets scrap it and start over.

no photo
Tue 01/22/08 05:59 PM
yadda yadda yadda......think your in a world of hurt now? Just wait till you see whats down the pike......mark my word!

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 02:32 AM
4 days off actually.........whooohoooo.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:59 AM
whys that?

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:58 AM
so you know what the battle was all about? someone fill me in......lol

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:50 AM
Thats cool. Guess I gotta get off night work so I don't miss the good stuff.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:47 AM

lol i cant stop about it or they'll shut this post down but just let me say 6 posts got shut down 3 of em being minebigsmile drinker

Damn, can you at least tell me the topic without getting yourself in deep water?.....lol

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:45 AM
Really.........that sucks. I miss all the good stuff.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:44 AM
Really just want to see one of your linebackers knock that smug look off bradys face....

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:42 AM
Is it me, or has this place been dead the last few mornings?

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:42 AM
Sounds good to me....lol. Good luck this weekend! Wish it was my Steelers.

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:33 AM
I live in New England and hate the Pats. Go to their games with hopes of them being beaten. So sick of Pouty Brady, Drew Bledsoe could have done what he has done with that much time in the pocket..............OVERRATED!!!!!!!!!! Guess when you spend enough money in free agency you can buy yourself another Superbowl.

Greatest Football team in History.........I think Not

no photo
Sat 01/19/08 12:18 AM
Sorry honey, unfortunatley working yet again...... :(

no photo
Fri 01/18/08 09:55 PM

that's a lot of bull

Guess you don't fit in the fact number 2 list column huh?....lol

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25