Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:45 AM
you don't have to tell me they rule....my ex was 15 years my elder.....lol

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:41 AM
Jenny, I will even be a nice guy and show you some pictures before we move to Spain.....lol. Anyway, just about to get out of work in a few minutes so hope you have a great day. Maybe the sun will come out.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:34 AM
I was about 50 miles south of cancun.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:34 AM
I wanted to go to the dominican, but really wanted to see the Mayan ruins. That is why I picked Mexico.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:33 AM
guess I could go to snopes and check it out.....

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:31 AM
They say he said the only reason the riots ended was because the welfare checks came out and needed to be picked up. something to that effect. I would like to think that is just some more propoganda

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:27 AM
Anywhere but Madrid I guess.....was not as impressed. I guess alittle more southern would be O.K.......lol.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:26 AM
where did you go in Mexico? I went to playa del carmen and took a day trip to Chichen Itza, I for sure was impressed.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:24 AM
I suppose you could say that, that is the part that wanted to become their own state.....very nice though. I stayed in someones apartment right below were Guadi lived. I just love the lifestyle there. Outside cafe's and that kind of thing.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:21 AM
Let me ask you this about Ron Paul. I like some of his ideas, But did he say what they are saying he said about the L.A. riots?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:20 AM
So Spain it is.....lol. Barcelona alright with you? ;)

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:18 AM
very nice....thanks

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:16 AM
Not a religious fanatic here but seems this country was partly founded for those reasons. Religious persecution, so for many people religion seems to play a big part. They are going to pic a canidate that follows there beliefs and will try to live by them. I don't have the answer as to the mixing of politics and religion but do think in some areas they are very intertwined to alot of people.....Kinda a question of morality in a canidate in some cases? I don't know, tired and rambling....sorry.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:05 AM
Actually want to see architecture. Would love to visit the countryside castles and all of those kind of things. As for our dollar, Do not see it getting any better anytime soon. We are driven by oil and China owns us.......lol. I want to move to Spain.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 02:02 AM
I actually want to move to spain someday. Not that its better governed, just that I like the lifestyle there better. As for canidates I feel like the two major parties are virtually the same now. Can't get over there differences and it is obvious they cater to big buisness. I really don't know whom to vote for at this point. By the time my primary comes around the major players will have been decided anyway....Just can't wait to see.

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:39 AM
Thanks for the input. When I visited it was only for 3 days enroute home from spain. Next time I would like to stay longer. So much to see there. I mostly did the London thing.....I know, so lame....lol

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:36 AM
I am in agreement with you. With each side trying to push their agenda and unwilling to compromise, I see no strides being made to fix problems. Of course the corporations get richer and richer and they sqaunder my social security by stealing from the fund. Anyway, can't really see anybody worth voting for this trip around.......for sure some changes need to be made

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:32 AM
Right now with our economy here I can't see going right now. Very weak dollar. Me thinks Mexico agian this year. But I will be back......lol

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:28 AM
At least its not raining here. But on a serious note, is there a better time of year to visit England? I have gone in April and the weather sucked then also. Want to go back but what is a good time of year?

no photo
Wed 01/16/08 01:25 AM
All you gotta do is cross the pond to Vermont........lol.