Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:24 PM

we have had a Democratic congress and house for years now. They were going to change the world when they took control. And pull the troops out. What have you seen them do since that change took place? Not a damn thing! and the is a fact. They are one in the same Winx.
So I can agree that a third viable party is needed.

I don't have the answers. I do know that I want Bush out yesterday.

I also know that your post number is 666. Post again to get rid of that, will you?laugh

Yes, for sure, I don't like that number at all.....thank you>

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:18 PM
we have had a Democratic congress and house for years now. They were going to change the world when they took control. And pull the troops out. What have you seen them do since that change took place? Not a damn thing! and the is a fact. They are one in the same Winx.
So I can agree that a third viable party is needed.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:14 PM

Could have had Ron Paul...

Not a huge fan, but he surely did have some good ideas to get back to some basics..
and get the economy squared away. They would never let him win.

i have noticed that remark a lot

interesting very interesting

could you answer this for me

had some good ideas (yes i agree)

but do you ever expect to get a candidate you agree with completely

and who is they (i think i know but i want your opinion)

and the real they is the people and if they want they can have whomever they want if they would quit being so apathetic

but then again who cares
Just kind of worried about the whole racism thing with him and his publication. He never really did clear that up. Don't really think a Militia orientated, racist president would be the way. I could be wrong.....that allegation just kind of worried me. I could be fine with the militia, but the other I am not.

so ob sama racist accusations are ok

and hillary's murder torture accusations are ok

must mean mccains warmongering accusations are ok as well

interesting which accusation are you least uncomfortable with

just a thought

Don't really see any evidence that the others are flat out racist......could be wrong, but they do not put a publication out loaded with it. I may be mistaken.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:13 PM
would love to get rid of federl reserve and the irs........didn't have it for the first hundred years and all went well........lol.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:09 PM

Not a huge fan, but he surely did have some good ideas to get back to some basics..

i have noticed that remark a lot

interesting very interesting

could you answer this for me

had some good ideas (yes i agree)

but do you ever expect to get a candidate you agree with completely

and who is they (i think i know but i want your opinion)

and the real they is the people and if they want they can have whomever they want if they would quit being so apathetic

but then again who cares
Just kind of worried about the whole racism thing with him and his publication. He never really did clear that up. Don't really think a Militia orientated, racist president would be the way. I could be wrong.....that allegation just kind of worried me. I could be fine with the militia, but the other I am not.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:07 PM

honestly i don't get any warmer or fuzzier over Clinton or Obama than i do McCain. Even after checking out their campaign websites. I honestly don't think we would start another war. It would be political suicide. You might see people revolting if it were the case.huh

Don't think we have to military to start another war anyhow. probley just be air and missle strikes. we sure don't have the foot soldiers.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 11:06 PM

Fan or not, you can't argue that his voting record matches what he has to say...
and what he has to say includes ending wars of aggression, no more nation building, putting an end to the Military overseas empire and removing us from all these entangling alliances that put us in the position of playing Globocop.
I hear ya......we are stretched so thin. Damned if we do, damned if we don't. Time to take care of ourselves to an extent.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:59 PM

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:58 PM
Or Dems letting the tax cuts run out so we have the biggest tax hike since 1932? can you enlighten me? If you can please do. All those sons of *****es freak me out.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 10:57 PM
So what about Hilary saying she would not rule out launching a nuke if Iran throws at Isreal......Is that such a better route?
Just asking, enlighten me.

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:24 PM

What's mean is a straight man subjecting my eyes to his buttcheeks hanging out of VERY short shorts.

EWWWWWWWWW is right!!! GROSS!!!! That's disgusting.......

Its not my fault.....they made me wear those back in high school gym class......I'm sorry

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:16 PM

GROSS!!!! sick

Aren't there just some profiles out there that just want to make you gouge your eyeballs out of their sockets?!?

I just saw the bleckiest profile. I think I barfed a little.

lol,

no photo
Wed 05/07/08 09:02 PM
have not had bill collectors since getting divorced.....:smile:

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:49 PM

have you ever stolen anyones panties......lol. Sorry Angleface.....could not resist..:wink:

no...but I caught a friend wearing mine once...ewwww

That has to be shocking.......was the friend male of female....lol

female...lol

Did you ask for them back?

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:46 PM

have you ever stolen anyones panties......lol. Sorry Angleface.....could not resist..:wink:

no...but I caught a friend wearing mine once...ewwww

That has to be shocking.......was the friend male of female....lol

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:40 PM

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:38 PM

how much wood could a wood chuck chuck if a wood chuck could chuck wood?huh

Now that is a great question.

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:37 PM
If you could choose anyplace on this planet to live, where would it be.....

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:10 PM
Or she only thought it was pink?

no photo
Tue 05/06/08 10:08 PM
maybe she had not washing machine and the coin laundry was closed. All she wanted was a clean pair of panties....:)

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25