Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 02:08 AM
Spiders, revolution.

no photo
Tue 04/15/08 01:57 AM

Because their name is Engraven Image.
Oh my, you are freakin hilarious, sorry I pissed in your mouth!!!laugh

LOL, nice volley guys. thanks for keeping me entertained.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:59 PM

I'm gonna stop now. Too easy.

Thanks for the laughs, gotta go.

no photo
Mon 04/14/08 11:49 PM

Because their name is Engraven Image.

LOL your on a roll...

no photo
Sun 04/13/08 09:55 PM

Alot of talk regarding the children that beat up and held that poor girl against her will has focused on YouTube, Myspace and other Massive Media outlets. That's bull****.

The parents, the education system, the lack of personal responsibility is all to blame. Why are people so quick to push blame onto an object and idea instead of on the people involved?

I just got into a long drawn out discussion with someone who laughed at parts of that beating. Are some people so tuned out to violence that they can find something like that funny?

What the hell is wrong with people in the world we live in? Have we gotten to the point where compassion no longer exists?

About the teenagers... Will prison be enough to "teach" them a lesson? If they do not go to jail will there be a backlash toward them for what they did? Who was the ring leader? Who was the one with the bright idea that beating someone, videotaping the attack and putting it on YouTube would somehow be alright(cool)?

Good God... Please help me understand what's going on in the world.

Hard to understand why some people do the things they do and it is human nature to find someone or something to blame instead of taking responsibility.

Ultimatley there is someone or something to blame. People just don't get like that on their own, at least in my experience

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:47 PM

I agree no one should bash another based on their religion... but christians usually the ones shoving jesus and the bible down my throat. I don't bash anyone for their religion, regardless of their faith. On that note, I also don't go and tell them they're wrong because they don't believe the same as me either... flowerforyou
greed Jill

Greed? where is Greed in this. annoyance maybe but greed?

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:46 PM
I don't believe in door to door....specially when they have the children do it. I do believe that if someone has some faith and it makes them more tolerant of other people, thus making them a better human being throughout their life then more power to it.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:43 PM
lol, I am neutral, but what you are saying really makes no sense at all. Have traveled all over the world and never seen anything like what you are talking about. Guess thats what makes this country great, we can all have our own opinions.
Even if they have not factual basis......

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:39 PM
christianity sure didn't come from this country.....Maybe a fairy tale to you but not to others. Think thats what he is saying....ever heard of the crusades? think it started way before we exsisted....lol. Just a guess.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:37 PM

It's just so freakin annoying. Everytime somebody posts something positive with regard christianity people come from all over the place, and attack so harshly.
Good Lord, I mean what the heck is wrong with people?
What wrong does to you if somebody posts something about christians volunteers going to poor countries taking bibles with them.
What wrong does that to you individually?
tell me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Believe me sometimes all this absurdity makes me so angry.
I may be so freakin stupid or something, but I just don't get it. If you don't believe that is fine, but let other people alone, and live your own life.
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
I need to kick something really soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mad mad mad mad :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: explode explode explode explode
Truthfully....it gives people a more negative image of Americans. It's like saying, we come from a great country that still believes in fairy tales.
????????????????????????????? WTF?

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 03:15 PM
Maybe he works and can't sit on here for 12 hours a day? just a guess....

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:19 AM

i painted the huge 128ft soccerball with galaxies in it, on top of orlando's cityhall when world cup came through the u.s. in 94'...it was interesting to be there then and have so much attention because of it, i met an incredible amount of amazing people then. it was an honor.smokin

Very cool.

no photo
Sat 04/12/08 01:17 AM
Gaudi's home is Spain, or the temples of Chichen Itza.....Big Ben, London tower......oh its just to hard to pick one...sorry

no photo
Fri 04/11/08 07:46 AM
Prayers on the way, hate when little ones get sick and suffer.

no photo
Thu 04/10/08 06:49 AM
Rodney always had great stuff.........

no photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:25 AM
Sounds like you had a great freind. This person that did not know him had no idea. Life goes on even though its hard. Try not to look down upon this new act being that he had no clue. I am sorry for your loss.

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:31 AM
how bout switching with me then, please, just for a bit. Northeast here.......Near Vermont. lol

no photo
Mon 04/07/08 02:10 AM
Pick whoever you want.......hows the weather there?

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:49 PM
marinated in italian dressing. Just to take the game taste away....should be good.

no photo
Sun 04/06/08 05:37 PM
Old Victorian here, love to work on it. Has more charm and character than any of them. Just can't beat the old woodwork and detail. Stained glass, Give me the old house anyday.....standing long after all the new ones are gone...lol

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25