no photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:15 AM
or else it gets the hose again!

no photo
Fri 03/14/08 12:14 AM
engraven, nice pics. Crack me up.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:30 PM
How bout telling him that on your special day all you want is to be with him.....then hopefully he will ask when your special day is. Then you will say tomorrow, so were you taking us.....lol. I know, just a thought...lol

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:28 PM
very true.........

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 10:14 PM
Most empires in history only lasted about 200 years. I think ours may be at an end. Pretty old piece of paper.......lol.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:19 PM
here to read forums and have discussion, not for you to fall in love with me. >LOL

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:18 PM

I always have a problem believing a blue box

Thats not the only problem you have LOL

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:16 PM
Don't communicate back with her, and forget you ever met her. I had one try to keep talking with me. If you open the door thats the end......lol

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:10 PM

wanted me to tell y'all he says g'nite bigsmile :wink: bigsmile

ewwww is he the lucky guy?.....:smile: :wink: bigsmile

LOL

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 08:09 PM
dump his ass and file charges. He will continue this patern until he really messes you or someone else up real bad. you deserve better and there are guys out there that will treat you as you should be treated. Maybe seek a womans help group and gain some support. Wish you luck and strength.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:20 PM

Hilyf,

To be fair, my question was hypothetical. It was the nature of the premise that I reject because that isn't far off from saying "killing is always wrong." Again, if someone breaks in to my home and means to kill me I don't just have a choice/option but I believe I have a moral obligation to defend myself up to the point of taking a life. I don't have the right to shoot the same intruder in the back once the cops show up and cuff the individual because the nature of the threat would have changed. But as with most things, we measure in degrees. Those who deal in absolutes both amaze and trouble me.

Drew

Understand and agree with you totally.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:14 PM
I guess besides her cut and pastes, she really has no full knowledge of this. She seems to have vanished when questioned with some real hard facts......?

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:06 PM
Careful starsailor. I posted a reply to one of her opinions she was trying to force on others, and they took it down. It was a totally harmless reply also. I guess this must be a liberal run site. So much for freedom of speech.......catch you later.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:04 PM
This statement I can totally agree with. Not a good situation when you are forced to pick between the lesser of two evils.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 04:01 PM
Nice way to sidestep the question.....Great point Drew. These people will give you a dog and pony show to make it sound right for their side. No use even having the conversation. I take my hat off to you though.

no photo
Thu 03/13/08 03:34 PM
These forms of "torture" have been in place and used behind closed doors for hundreds of years. Even if they say they won't do it anylonger, the fact is that it will continue. Countries, and not just ours will do whatever it takes to extract the information they are looking for. Like its is some suprise this has been going on, and like G.W.Bush invented it or something. Come on, get a grip people.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:29 PM
perhaps you consider yourself younger and should go and find yourself a younger guy? Just a thought.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:21 PM
I am sure it will be so much better in the future.

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 11:21 PM
There are more liberals on this site that I have ever seen.laugh

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:45 PM

Dollar Falls to Weakest Since 1995 to Yen, Record Against Euro.The dollar looks in real trouble and there is no obvious resistance level against the euro.WHAT U ALL THINK OF IT.

That's not surprising
Japan's economy is recovering from 1990 bubble burst
and we have dubya dufus dumbf--k for a prez
dumbest bastard to ever "lead" any country
makes Idi Amin, Castro, kim il Jung look like geniuses

You sound like a broken friggin record.......lol. I am sure it will be so much better next year......Yes, that is sarcasm.

1 2 6 7 8 10 12 13 14 24 25