Community > Posts By > hilyf

no photo
Wed 03/12/08 09:40 PM
rtaylor, you seem well read. Can any of the canidates end this crap. Seems McCain is going to be the same things again. The Dems tend to raise my taxes........whats your thought?

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:17 PM
Local if possible, unless I know they are making no effort to keep the buisness. Ex: bit for drill, box store....6.99 Local store.......12.99. That is not even close to doable.......lol

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 06:10 PM
Gypsy......as you can see by your reading.. we basically have a two party system. It is flawed and only the rich really can apply.....lol. So sometimes no matter how much reading you do, there really is no real good choice. If that makes any sense. Hope you have a great night.:smile:

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 05:53 PM

ya funny how this war wasnt "supposed" to be about "oil"noway noway noway

Its about oil? hmmmmmmm

thats right!!!bigsmile where are these weapons of mass destruction>??????huh

being that you know nothing about me that is kind of a blanket statement..........My dad is stronger than your dad......ever found yourself saying something along these lines.....lol

All I am going to say is you should do some reading. I'm thinking when you kill 300,000 kurds that might be one. Does not have to be a nuke. Not saying we should or shouldnt be there. Even if he didn't have them hypothetically, he (saddam) himself said he wanted us to beleive he did.........o.k. To tired for this.......lol
ya were all too tired for this......but weapons of mass destruction were supposed to be nukes!!! And oh btw I do read....more than you know.......and maybe when you vote for your next president you check him out a bit better!!

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:39 AM
Gotta go all, have fun with the topic. You could discuss and debate it all day long. but why bother? remember all the mig fighter jets they found burried in the desert? hmmmmmmmm. the only reason we found them is because the tail had been uncovered by wind......

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:37 AM

Its about oil? hmmmmmmm

thats right!!!bigsmile where are these weapons of mass destruction>??????huh

All I am going to say is you should do some reading. I'm thinking when you kill 300,000 kurds that might be one. Does not have to be a nuke. Not saying we should or shouldnt be there. Even if he didn't have them hypothetically, he (saddam) himself said he wanted us to beleive he did.........o.k. To tired for this.......lol

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:34 AM

Oil - Wmd's samething?
[/quote

I am so glad I am to tired to have a political conversation........lol. Just wait till oil starts to trade on the Euro instead of the dollar. We aint seen anything yet........lol

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:32 AM

Its about oil? hmmmmmmm

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:29 AM

ohhh my halaburton stock went up toooo!!!!!

That's good, now get yourself down to the local recruiting office and help protect your interests.

Where is this oil? If thats the case I wish to hell they would start pumping it into our boats........tell em to hurry.

no photo
Tue 03/11/08 01:22 AM

They've just announced that oil has hit $108 a barrel.

Thank you thank you, dubya dufus dumbf__k and d__khead cheneysaw.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm...............Yeah.

no photo
Sun 03/09/08 10:57 PM

when you drink your body gets dehydrated drink some water and if you want some advil, tylnol,or whatever you take for headaches but at least 2 glasses of water NOT chugged

Actually don't take tylnol while drinking. Very Very bad for your liver. Anything else is fine. Just no Tylnol.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:31 AM

i'm from new orleans, it's personal with bushy old pal and i mad

I am from North. Not defending anybody, but I have been a emergency management director for my town for many years. Nobody had ever seen a disaster of that scope before. Just in good debate, what should he have done.
Let me start by saying that your leadership really started the screw ups by not following protocol that was already set in place. Nagen absolutley blew it down there. And that is a documented fact.
I do feel your frustration trust me. Not looking for fight, just wondering what your view on the whole thing is.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:28 AM

heres a helpful hint:if you have run out of gas,you can use used canola oil,its not much,but it will get your car running

Think I have some in the pantry. Will have to put it in the car when I get home from work............Thanks.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:24 AM
thats sarcasm right........lol.

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:21 AM

QUOTE:

are you prude against people from other states or something?

why can't you accept people for who they are not where they live?

the purpose was for people in central oregon to talk about central oregon. I wouldn't have a topic of forsay Texas because I don't live there dumb a--
Edited by scorpio32155 on Wed 03/05/08 11:57 PM
heres a post from this guys thread earlier

ummmmmmmmm O.K..? huh

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:18 AM

George Bush could have frozen gas prices when the war first started: The question would be why did he not do it? the answer is because he couldn't capitalize on it if he did. the rich (George Bush) just use the war as an excuse to raise gas prices up to get richer at our expense. that is what happens when you elect a rich man to run our country. they step on all of us to get to the top just like they do when running a business.

ummmmmmm, yeah. Last I knew it had to do with speculaters on wallstreet. Don't know as if George Bush had the power to freeze gas prices. Does he control Opec? What the?

no photo
Thu 03/06/08 12:06 AM
Looked at your thread........guess I'm out. lol

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:48 PM
Would be nice if you all didn't think you were better than I. Being from VT does not mean that all of us are hippy, liberal, undeducated lambs......there are alot of different people everywhere. Unfortunatley we have more of them

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:42 PM
I know, everyone seems to like my pretty blue box.........lol. All the wrong people that is. Thats why its a blue box.laugh

no photo
Wed 03/05/08 06:40 PM

projectile vomiting is the bomb.....lol

turkey vultures do it the best smokin

I didnt know that. I will have to pay more attention......appreciate the info.drinker

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25