Community > Posts By > binky523

binky523's photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:51 PM
Definately a 10+ :smile:

binky523's photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:46 PM
I am related to Mario Cuomo, Former Govenor of New York, and The Baldwin brothers. I am also related somewhere down teh line to the Kennedy's, but SHEWWWW !!!!Don't tell anyone. Wait maybe thats why I have had such bad luck.

binky523's photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:42 PM
Hey ! I'm a hot babe. :wink:

binky523's photo
Fri 08/31/07 09:36 PM
:tongue: Rate the person above you from 1-10. Don't forget what comes around goes around !!! Be nice!!!

binky523's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:07 AM
Thanks guys and gals that makes me feel alot better. :wink:

binky523's photo
Thu 08/30/07 04:04 AM
Hey! Dogs come in all sizes and colors, let's not forget that girls.laugh laugh

binky523's photo
Wed 08/29/07 03:30 PM
Thanks Sexy. It's really tough. My mom keps telling me that I can't trust my family so stop calling and complaining to them, then I call my Aunt and she says do listen to her, I am your aunt and I am here for you whenever you need me. This has been going on my whole life and I am too damn old for this crap. I have never had my own mind. Thank God I start therapy tomorrow. Oh and you wanna hear something else. I'll come home and my mom will say how did it go, and I'll say really well, a few weeks later she will start with me and I will bring something up that the therapists told me to do and she'll say I don't give a **** what the therapist said she is wrong. Guys I need help outside of therapy I need support to gain my own mind and learn to believe and trust again. I am so lost.

binky523's photo
Wed 08/29/07 03:20 PM
Well let me start off by saying that the last 2 comments that were made are very true. A. It is my mom who is controlling and unfortunately right now I am stuck living at home, because I cannot financially move out. B. I have been controlled like this my whole life, that is why I rebelled. I would have to say that the reason for my divorce was %50 of my mom coaching me.....telling me to get rid of him, he's no good, You can do better, etc. Then I divorced him and she took his side. THAT HURT. Now I fall in love with the new guy, which I might add he is a little younger then me (but who cares) and we had been together dating for 6 Best Friends for 9 yrs total. Now I want to be far here and say why I was told he was breaking up with me. We had a friend who we both have known for a long time and while my bf and I were dating he was in the military. Now He comes home after 4 yrs and my bf brings hi over to visit. All we all do our normal things and thats it. So 2 months back my cousin who owns an Asphalt company was looking for a few new employees to go work for her. My mom and I instantly thought of this friend Jason. So I pick up the phone and call him to ask if he would be interested in taking the job, To make a long story short he already found a job and wasn't interested. SO my mom speaks up and says " hey what are you doing this weekend would you like to come over and have dinner and watch a movie with us". He was like sure that would be great. The next thing I know I am getting a call from my bf, he's screaming at me at the top of his lungs, saying Jason just called me and wants to know why you invited him over. Well duh! why not he's our friend, But heres the thing my bf was going on a mountain biking trip so he wasnt going to be there it was just gonna be me, mom, dad, and my son. So anyway, the bf tells me if he comes over thats it we are done. I was like what the hell is going on here, what did he say to you? Next thing I know, my bf calls me up and says basically thats it, I don't want to be with you anymore and I am done. Now Jason the friend mind you, didn't come over, so I thought whats the big deal, but he broke up with me anyway. SO as you can see I am so lost and can't see what the hell I did wrong. I feel like I was set up or something. 9 years and boom thats it, you don't love me anymore. WHAT THE HELL? By the way the controlling Family member who is my mother is Italian by the way and we can be controlling people. Thank God I didn't pick up that trait. So what do you think?

binky523's photo
Wed 08/29/07 04:19 AM
That is the best thing I have heard so far mid. I am gonna try real hard to keep that attitude. Life is to short and I am sick of wasting it.

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 02:31 PM
Thanks King, A wise man you are. I am working on it. It's hard I do blame myself, but I am taking it day by day.

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 08:15 AM
Thank you Bell, I know it will, I was married for 6 yrs to my ex-husband but we were together for 15 yrs. After my divorce, I fell in love with this guy that just broke up with me so I do know eventually it will go away. I am just so hurt right now and angry. Plus I have a family member who has been very jealous of me and has been starting Sh@it for me with my ex. She told him I had all of his passcodes to his bank accounts and myspace, etc. I don't have them and even if I did, I am not the kind of person to invade someone's privacy, because I wouldn't appreciate someone doing it to me. SO I am dealing with alot of outsiders who want to see him hate me and really never think about working things out.

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:35 AM
Yeah I know I would never do it, but I thought after 6 weeks I would be feeling better, but then we met up so I could give him some things that my son wanted him to have and he pulled up in a brand new suv, just like the one I wanted to get for us. He said he didn't do it for spite, but I think differently. I am so hurt I could scream. I want to take his new truck and run my car key straight down the side and put sugar in his tailpipe, but I am just talk, I would never do that. I am just venting. What the hell is wrong with people. I devoted 9 years to him and my son is really really upset.

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:23 AM
Ok ! I have a good question for everyone. As some of you may know I am recently out of a 9 year relationship and it has devastated me. My ex works for UPS and everytime I see a UPS truck I want to run it off the road. Now of course I never would, because I prefer not to go to jail, but how do I get over this anger and hurt? He was my best friend. He dumped me like a hot potato and I am left wondering what I had done wrong. Now 2 things to keep in mind when you answer my questions. A. he was only the second guy I have had in my life since I was 15 and B. he was younger then me. Now age to me doesn't matter, but do you think it was a factor? He was very mature and very responsible. I'm lost and need help.

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 07:15 AM
Please people I am not saying that I don't like OLDER men, I just prefer guys between the ages of 29-37 years of age. I don't know why I have that preference, I just do. Maybe it was something from in my past. I don't know. Please don't judge me, because I am not here to be judged or judge anyone else for that matter.noway

binky523's photo
Tue 08/28/07 05:35 AM
Thanks everyone. Devilsmom, I am doing a little better. It's all because of you guys. You are making me better. I am so glad I found all of you.

binky523's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:50 PM
What a min. Put her in college. Did I read that right. Hmmm! whats that all about? Doc what do you mean by that. The first part of what you said is awesome, but I am a bit confused about the college thing.

binky523's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:36 PM
Thanks cait.

binky523's photo
Mon 08/27/07 06:31 PM
Well Hell sexy you know how I feel. I am sick of the bs. I was nothing but honest to my bf and look what I got out of it. Men are cruel and some of them don't care about your feelings at all.

binky523's photo
Mon 08/27/07 03:49 PM
I am gonna try to respond to all of you. First I am on a new medicine that is nto affecting my libido, which is great, but the downside is now I have the libido back, but no partner. Ok sucks for me. Well actually sucks for him. Anyway, I have done many things, like volunteering and I am very creative. I make candy trees and I love it. It is a bit of a stress reliever for me. I am trying very hard to find myself. It has been an awfully long time since I have done for me. Now as far as the "What ifs" well I have loved with them my whole life. I will try to turn those "What ifs" though into What I know's. Thank you for the advice. Now I would love to move out on my own, because I was used to being independent. I moved out on my own when I was 17 and my mom didn't talk to me from the time I was 17 until I was 23, because she didn't like my bf and she wouldn't approve of us being together. ( See once again CONTROL ) now, When i lost my house I was on disability, because I have a very very bad back and I couldn't work anymore. At 28 I found out I have 4 ruptured disc, degenerative disc disease, Spina bifida, and arthritis in my spine. SO need less to say it hasn't been easy, but I have survived. Now I move in here with intentions of moving back to my home after it is rebuilt, but once again bad luck. The rotten ass Mortgage company didn't pay my homeowner's insurance and I am screwed. It had nothing to do with me, it was all there fault. I have spent three years trying to find a lawyer who would handle my case, but no one will touch it, because the company is Washington mutual and they said it would cost alot of money to handle this case. SO that's that. SO until I am able to save money. I am stuck, but I am going to try to make the best of it and move on. Thnaks again you guys and gals for all your support.

binky523's photo
Mon 08/27/07 01:34 PM
Yes what you all have said makes alot of sense. Right now I am trying really hard to focus on myself, but since I was 15 I have been in a relationship and I don't know what it means to do for me. I have done for everyone else, but me. My ex-husband, ex-bf, and my son. I always have put him first. Sometimes I think I don't know who I am or want I stand for in this life. Thank you all once again for support. I think the bf couldn't take my mother who is Italian and very head strong. She talked to him sometimes like garbage. I guess life goes on.

Previous 1