Community > Posts By > mry

mry's photo
Sat 09/19/09 07:45 AM
I still can't believe women in public bathrooms...disgusting...KEEP YOU FARTS TO YOURSELF! I don't want to hear them...LOL

mry's photo
Fri 09/18/09 07:34 PM
First I want to thank everyone for their comments...I do hear them all! I simply love this man...any yes he did call me today...we made plans for toight but (LOL) he couldn't make it...I guess I better get used to it or move on...

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:10 PM

no one here has enough information to give valid advice

I wouldnt take it with more than a couple of grains of salt and I surely wouldnt act on the advice you get here

I totally agree...but I love him and I still wonder if its not best to let him know how I feel...if he can't return the love at least I could try to move on...at least start the healing process...ths one is going to rip me up!

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 06:05 PM

Who dropped the 'M' bomb?

You or him?

He had said when I first met him that he would never remarry...out of the blue he brought up this other stuff that he would remarry...but LOL its not like he asked me to marry him..

yep got that......but he brought it up....

in manspeak...especially 'show no fear' types manspeak...he told you , that he is open to a committed relationship with you.

open to the idea.....

men dont bring that stuff up, unless they are worried that you have the white dress lurking, and it isn't what they want....

or they can see themselves with this girl (you) for the long haul.

Yes, thats what I wondered...why would he bring this up? My friend said it meant nothing but I thin it does...

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 05:47 PM

Who dropped the 'M' bomb?

You or him?

He had said when I first met him that he would never remarry...out of the blue he brought up this other stuff that he would remarry...but LOL its not like he asked me to marry him...

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 05:36 PM

he's a cop (control freak) RUN!

So you think its a control issue?

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 05:31 PM
I'm in love with a man I met about 6 months ago...hes a cop with that type x personality most cops seem to have. I can never stop thinking about him...we have finally graduated from my house to his. He said he has not had many women over...but he doesn't seem to call me enough...he is swat so he says he is really busy...told me this from the first time I met him. Do I believe this or not? All the dating books say busy equals azzhole....

When I first met him he said he would never remarry but the other night he said he would...it just came up in conversation...he also said he knows he comes off as an azzhole...but said he is not...Sooo what does this all mean? That was last Saturday night...and I have not heard another word out of him since then...Do I tell him how I feel? Sometimes I think I should and then if I get a negative response at least I could try to move on...But another part of me does not want to scare him away...PLEASE HELP ME...I value your opinions...

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:39 PM
SEXY!

mry's photo
Thu 09/17/09 12:24 PM
I once told my son I fly around in the sky on my broom at night when he sleeps...LOL he beleived meeeeeeee

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:58 AM
Welcome...its very well done!

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:57 AM
Welcome and have fun!

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:38 AM

<-----Does NOT want to be single...

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:17 AM
Welcome and have fun!

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:15 AM
OHhhhhh YESSSSSSS....thanks for the morning laugh!

mry's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:07 AM
Your adorable...just wait patiently for the right one...

mry's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:43 AM
Welcome to you!

mry's photo
Sat 09/12/09 05:42 AM
I'm very sorry...that made me sad too!

mry's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:38 PM
Smoking...

mry's photo
Fri 09/11/09 05:58 AM
donno...