Community > Posts By > mry

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:45 PM

She very meekly asks...Is there any chance at all that he could have missed me?

You "wanted more than he could give".

So what makes you think he is going to give you what you want now?

Or are you just looking for a companion for the holidays?

I just want him to have missed me....My heart gets huge when it comes to him. I have said in the past that I thought I have felt him...I just want to know if its true....

You just said he wasn't giving you what you needed.
So are you just looking for an ego boost? Something to tell you you weren't wasting the time you spent with him? Something to tell you it wasn't your fault? What?

No I thought maybe just maybe he changed his mind...maybe he missed me...sometimes you don't know what you have until its gone...

You said he wasn't giving you what you needed and you want him to change his mind?
[/quote

I thought maybe while we were apart...he woulde realize what he gave up and thus want want what I want.

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:39 PM
I will tell you all what I want...I want the movie ending...I want the guy to get the girl at the end of the story....I want them to live happily ever after! Thats what I want! I want him to know how much and how long I have loved him...and I want him to love me back too! I want him to know that no one elsc will do...I might be pitiful...but it is what it is...time is the only thing that will make it better...I even let him go...I want him to be happy too!

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:32 PM

I just want him to have missed me....My heart gets huge when it comes to him. I have said in the past that I thought I have felt him...I just want to know if its true....

You just said he wasn't giving you what you needed.
So are you just looking for an ego boost? Something to tell you you weren't wasting the time you spent with him? Something to tell you it wasn't your fault? What?

No I thought maybe just maybe he changed his mind...maybe he missed me...sometimes you don't know what you have until its gone...

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:28 PM

Some of you may remember I posted about this relationship I had with this one man....It didn't go so well...I wanted more than he could give and frankly I think I was in love with a booty call. I ended up telling this booty call that I had feelings for him....well some time passed I stopped all contact with him and now hes calling me again.

My question is...his knowing how I feel about him...is he just calling for sex or does he want more? I know I know I should just ask him...but I wanted your opinions first.

I just wondered if men can be so cold as to do such a thing?

I posed a similar question in reverse yesterday. It's nice to get some justification that this happens! As being the so call jerk i can tell you how I felt. I want to have feelings and fall in love, but love escapes me! I see it as a real dilema because women will often offer sex before love and i have a hard time saying no to the sex and an even harder time falling in love! So when the woman falls in love with me I end up being the bad guy and it trully makes me feel bad. I mean it takes time to devolop feelings such as love right? Yet sex always seems to come before love so what do you do? Do you refuse the sex? Will I someday love them? I think the answers people have given you are simplified to the point of dishonesty! Simply put I don't think two people can get into a relationship without risking someone lacking true love and hurt feelings coming from it. So the question i would ask is what are his intentions and barring love itself "because it can't be manufactured" could he see you long term?

I agree with you...I never intended to fall in love...or did I? Guess it just happened. In reverse would I care? All I know is I wouldn't want to hurt anyone intentionally.

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:24 PM

Well seeing that I do not have my picture up yet (new member), I think I can break man law and let you in on the little secret that men do not want women to know. We do have a soft side, and we do want to feel needed just like woman do, however the way we feel needed/wanted tends to be more physical in nature. So if you think that he is just "booty callin" its up to you to decide if that is all you want or if you want more. Believe it or not, you are in the drivers seat on this one. Good luck!

I hear your words and they give me hope. But how am I in the frivers seat? How do I get what I need and have him happy too?

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 07:23 PM

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 06:50 PM

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 06:49 PM

Thank God I am a lesbian and don't have to put up with men!laugh

You are a man! LOL...So tell me why men do this????

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 06:01 PM

So sorry ...here a hug..I know thats not what you wanted to hear.(((((hugs)))) you deserve so much better!flowerforyou

Its ok...I figured that was it...I just think its so low of him to prey on my feelings...I was just getting over him.

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:56 PM

Yes!! run run run... he's couldn't give more then, it's not going to change...he's in a dry spell..and knows you had feelings... he's playing on that....Run run run...

Wow your probably right...I was hoping he missed me...

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:54 PM

so he won't buy the cow

but you're still giving him free milk?

LOL...I never said that! I do love him but I won't let him use me.

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 05:50 PM
Some of you may remember I posted about this relationship I had with this one man....It didn't go so well...I wanted more than he could give and frankly I think I was in love with a booty call. I ended up telling this booty call that I had feelings for him....well some time passed I stopped all contact with him and now hes calling me again.

My question is...his knowing how I feel about him...is he just calling for sex or does he want more? I know I know I should just ask him...but I wanted your opinions first.

I just wondered if men can be so cold as to do such a thing?

mry's photo
Thu 12/03/09 06:29 PM
At least with a fat butt there is something to grab on to!

mry's photo
Thu 12/03/09 04:28 PM

<------has a big butt...bigsmile

mry's photo
Thu 12/03/09 11:36 AM
Not sure exactly what you mean? I always care if the guy I'm with has feelings for me.

mry's photo
Sun 11/29/09 07:08 PM

No thanks. There's enough of that crap going on around here as it is.

I agree...

mry's photo
Sun 11/29/09 06:15 AM

and let me be clear. I don't care what kind of car he drives. I couldn't care less if it's a cavillere or a BMW. As long as he has one and has a license. I literally can't be responsible for having to pick him up all the time. Nor do I expect him to pick me up all the time either.

Aweee...who cares if he has a car. You can always take the bus to McDonalds...light a candle at the table and have a romantic dinner where you pick up the tab....YES all of this for only $4.00 on the dollar menu! PRICELESS!! bigsmile

mry's photo
Fri 11/27/09 06:02 PM
All I can say is I work retail sales on a commission basis...we live for these days....I made a bundle today and hope it continues! It gives me hope for the economy...

mry's photo
Thu 11/26/09 05:41 PM
Gotta say tho...the sex offender thing sounds interesting.

mry's photo
Wed 11/25/09 06:38 PM
YESSSS of course. Lots of times. Its only bad when do do it in a bad way. If you lie not to hurt someones feelings its ok with me. You can all lie a little to me! bigsmile Yeah yeah...tell me my hair is pretty!

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25