Community > Posts By > mry

mry's photo
Wed 12/09/09 06:38 AM
Not sure how much snow...but a tree fell in my driveway last night so my son and I are home today!!!!bigsmile

mry's photo
Tue 12/08/09 05:58 PM
10...rated in a non-leabian way!

mry's photo
Mon 12/07/09 07:09 PM

Gun to my head I could MAYBE do SOME of the things that I have relied on men in my life to do. But, I would miss out on seeing him with his toolbelt and wiping the sweat from his brow with his forearm and acting like he's going into battle. Men are built, think, smell differently than women and I choose not to de-ball them as society seems to want to do.smitten

I LOVE how you stated that last line!!!!!!!!

mry's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:12 AM
Welcome and have fun!

mry's photo
Mon 12/07/09 05:07 AM
I just love all of these handy guys! :heart: :heart: :heart:

mry's photo
Sun 12/06/09 07:14 PM

The only things I know are kissing, cuddling and teasing....laugh .
You fix your own stuff lady ....:wink: :wink: .

Then you can get your own d@man beer next time happy

Yeah yeah...no FIXIE no dinny or cleany! bigsmile

mry's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:52 AM
Psst...Don't act lonely and it will come to you...Welcome!

mry's photo
Sun 12/06/09 05:41 AM
LOL...I need some of that!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:04 PM

I've only been with men that are handy. There's nothing sexier than working with your hands to fix, repair, make beautiful and create something truly special. Flexing muscles, dirty t shirts, exertion and exhaustion...what a turn on.

VERY VERY WELL SAID!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:14 PM
And I would hold the flashlight for any of you guys! LOL...I meant that in a nice way!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:11 PM
All you guys probably had no idea how sexy you really are! I think thats awesome!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:09 PM
I have to say tho that some people who do not have a high IQ do very well with social testing...and they do very well in life as well.

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:07 PM
LOL...noooo I don't need a free handyman. I and I think other women find men who fix things very SEXY!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:02 PM
Common all you MR. FIXITS...Take a bow!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 05:00 PM
I just love men who are capable...yes of fixing a car...installing a dishwasher...working with wood...etc etc etc! Lets hear it for those CAPABLE guys outh there that can make or fix just about anything!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 04:50 PM
I work retail sales and sell high ticket items...I simply stunnes me every single day howdown right dumb some people are. Not to mention the total lack of common sense!

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 04:45 PM
I like to go through life licking windows with my helmut on! bigsmile

mry's photo
Sat 12/05/09 04:28 PM
I can go with you and hang all over you!

Just wondering tho...Is this the I don't want her but no one elsc can have her either syndrome?

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 08:27 PM

You know what love is complicated, spontaneous, and so many other things!!!!!!!! I don't think just cause the guy is contacting you again he only wants sex!! Some women have this veiw of men and it may be true about some but not all! I have had sex with women i was not in love with and enjoyed many things about them, not just the sex! So it really depends on how he treats you if you ask me! Besides is sex a gift only women bestow upon men or is a mutual enjoyment that two people share?

LOL...How come you seem to be the only one one who understands? I can only hope the masses are wrong.

You know I learned long ago that people lie to themselves often! They begin to actually beleive they are a person they really aren't! If someone admits fault, then you probably have a real person! But those who portray themselves as perfect or rightous, take their advice with a grain of salt!

Thank you for your kindness!

mry's photo
Fri 12/04/09 08:02 PM

You know what love is complicated, spontaneous, and so many other things!!!!!!!! I don't think just cause the guy is contacting you again he only wants sex!! Some women have this veiw of men and it may be true about some but not all! I have had sex with women i was not in love with and enjoyed many things about them, not just the sex! So it really depends on how he treats you if you ask me! Besides is sex a gift only women bestow upon men or is a mutual enjoyment that two people share?

LOL...How come you seem to be the only one one who understands? I can only hope the masses are wrong.

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25