Community > Posts By > csthguy

csthguy's photo
Sun 06/13/10 01:51 PM
Why is it that woman always complain about men cheating?I have yet to meet a woman who does not cheat. What is the deal?

csthguy's photo
Sat 05/22/10 08:36 PM
hello

csthguy's photo
Sat 05/22/10 08:00 PM
Woman are just as bad as men.It is not a sex thing.

csthguy's photo
Sat 05/22/10 07:37 PM
The problem is that social status has become too important.I see it around where i live, people are loosing there houses but have to keep the 20,000 or 30,000 cars.You dont need a new car or alot of money to be happy, you just have to find happiness in yourself.I would not say I am happy and single, but that I am comfortable and single.I don't really think anyone is happy being single.I guess I am just tired of all the lies.Is it really that hard to be honest.Oh and faithfull!!

csthguy's photo
Thu 05/20/10 06:15 PM
What signs are you getting?

csthguy's photo
Thu 05/20/10 06:01 PM
I know what you are talking about.My ex bad mouths me to our son all the time.She writes him letters.But it is a good idea to get an attorney.She took him from me to begin with and left him with her mom, (who has deep issues), I went over and picked him up, did that cause some problems.Anyways i took here to court.Bottom line is that child support was not an issue till custody was awarded and the court ordered child support.She never pays and is far behind.The court papers state that I can not stop her from seeing him because she is not paying.I have put a stop to it now, cause she was living with a guy right after she left, that is a stipulation of our divorce, no over night visits with the opposite sex.She now has a new born and is not with the guy anymore.Our son does not care to see her anymore, cause of the new baby.I hope this helps.