Community > Posts By > tony__b

tony__b's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:37 PM
I checked it out once, I have a copy of the Satanic bible, read it, wrote the following song:

#
#
#
Yea, come forth ye demons
Beckon up ye beasts
Don ye hoods and sickles
Let jackals be unleashed

Summon up dark angels
Times nine ring the bell
Messengers of doom go yon
With bifid barbs of hell

Legions of Damnation
To every compass point
With flames of burning anger
The gods they shall anoint

Maiden of the soil
Mother of the sea
Lady of the heavens
Burnt offerings to thee

Shemhamforash! Hail Satan!
#
#
#

But, after that, I realized that it really is associated with Christianity, which I abhor. Without Christianity, would there even be Satanism?

tony__b's photo
Tue 06/22/10 09:28 PM
I go to Valley UU in Chandler, AZ. I like UU, no dogma, just karma! Good people there. We protested the AZ immigration bill a few weeks ago.

tony__b's photo
Tue 06/08/10 12:49 PM

Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich. laugh

Any thoughts? :banana:

BTW, I happen to :heart: men so this is just in fun. flowerforyou

So simple, even a woman can understand em :)

tony__b's photo
Mon 06/07/10 09:02 PM
I use Fedora at home, Redhat at work.

tony__b's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:56 PM
Gnome, I grew up in C and GTK. Don't like the C++ and QT foundation of KDE.

tony__b's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:47 PM
Fundamentally, all matter exists in a state of continuous motion, moving through various energy states as the "particles" interact with one another. The passage of these energy cycles is what might be called time. It is a motion from one "now" to another "now" since energy transitions are discrete. Time consists of little jumps in energy states.
Day to day time as thought of by people occurs on a much different scale. We observe the sun move across the sky in a regular pattern. We define a day. We have now become sophisticated enough to base time on specific cycles of the Cesium atom.
But, the idea of continuous time is only a mathematical abstraction.
All in all time is based on the neverending, discrete motion of matter.

tony__b's photo
Mon 06/07/10 08:09 PM
I was in the Bay Area Thrash Scene in the late 80's early 90's, Vio-lence, Death Angel, Forbidden, Exodus. I also like Coroner, Celtic Frost and Candlemass. Lots more too. My all time fave is Black Sabbath.