I’m in love with a stripper :notes: lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 08:02 AM

Meh...

If anyone gets offended by something I
say or do... They'll get over it.

If they don't get over it?
Well... That's just one less thin skinned
individual, that I'll have to put up with.

Either way, it's a win/win.

:joy::joy::joy::joy:🤦‍♀️:raising_hand:‍♀️it’s true I approve this message ...your so bad tho!

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:48 AM
Shake it like a Polaroid picture :joy::joy::joy:🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:41 AM

I'm me, regardless..

If I have to watch, or control what i say or do, be mindful of that continuosly, or not be myself, that would make me uncomfortable...and would make me wonder why i am spending time with this person.
To be clear this is different than going for an interview, or to someone's grandparents house where you need to be on your best and proper behaviour.

This is assuming I am with the person because I *want* to be, and we have a lot in common...and can relate to each other..and therefore *should* be ourselves.
I can't stand fakeness, pretense, inauthenticity.....be real, or go away.

Mind you..I don't fart, spit, pick my nose, or any of those other things as a general rule around *any* type of person.
But if I have to watch my language (I'm quite salty), or sit, or dress or behave a certain way that isn't me...then...nope...see ya.

One can act fake intitially to (cough) "attract" someone..
But..what's the point?
You can't keep it up forever, and eventually your true self will come out..so, better to be authentic straight away...

I love it ....you rock bluegrass :clap::raising_hand:‍♀️:thumbsup::100:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:28 AM

For the most part, I agree with Aroundtheworld37.

I act naturally.
Yet I do control my etiquette when in the company of children or persons of high sensitivity.

I find that as I get older I have less tendency to "walk on egg shells" around other adults.

I’ve found most people find it refreshing when they meet me I’m just me no matter where I’m at or who I’m with...it’s easier than trying to put on a show you know what I mean? But kids and animals obviously I tailor my sailor behavior lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 07:05 AM

What comes to mind when you think about male to female or female to male Gender Etiquette?

When you are spending time with the opposite gender how differently do you behave than when you spend time with friends of the same gender or in the company of other couples when you are by yourself?

When I am at work with the guys or with my friends. We have a totally different language that is not fit for female ears.

And I am sure the gals have a language of their own when men are not around.

Untrue I speak to everyone the same way except kids and animals lol :joy: maybe it’s just me then :joy::joy::joy:🤦‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 06:38 AM

Its because at one time they were a ripe grape.. now they are a raisin.. and they don't like to be a raisin.. so now they are pissed off

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:🤦‍♀️what he said...people suck and not in the good way...be like me just adopt dogs lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 05:25 AM
Now were talking :joy::kissing_heart:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 05:22 AM
Boys....less talkie and more tongue mmmkay lol
:kissing_heart:

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 05:02 AM
Your sweet blushing smooched

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 05:01 AM

Oh, I wasn't allowed to say that...hmmm.
May I say breasts?

Well he was playing with my boobs..it’s how I get him to finally go to sleep lol

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:58 AM
Like a cat on a hot tin roof

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:57 AM
Wagging,tails
Music
Coffee

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:53 AM
Wake up mmmkay...I want to talk to you!

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:49 AM
Kiss for mavis kiss for von flowerforyou
Von I have no idea I’m technology challenged I wouldn’t be the best one to ask for advice on this subject lol sorry

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:48 AM

that's ok crystal and river might not want to share himlaugh

They can have him lol...
I’m now kicking my shoes and clothes off and changing into something more,comfortable

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:45 AM
:kissing_heart::kissing_heart:kiss for Eric kiss for von

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:43 AM

i'm wondering just how much of the movie she actually saw around all the drooling over jason?

I was actually drooling over the megladon I wanted to be an archeologist when I was young lol I actually don’t find him attractive I know I’m weird...I have...different tastes in men than most woman...🤷‍♀️:raising_hand:‍♀️

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:32 AM
Just got back from the movies saw the movie MEG with Jason stratham it was really good been waiting forever for it to get here to China smitten

Aroundtheworld37's photo
Mon 08/13/18 04:28 AM
:kissing_heart: