cool_guy_incognito's photo
Thu 12/17/09 02:10 PM

who said go buck wild craZy?

'tis was I! feel free to express yourselves.....in the nude that is!

Thu 12/17/09 11:23 AM
EXTREME 80'S BUSINESS MAN! KEEP WALKING ON SUNSHINE MAN, KEEP WALKING ON SUNSHINE!

Thu 12/17/09 11:18 AM

can we leave this discussion drama free please. i said drama, not nudity free.

Where's the fun in that?laugh :tongue:

But really, nothing has really changed with the pay option. Free members still enjoy pretty much everything we have always enjoyed on this site.

the fun in that is that we'll all be nude! but yeah, thanks for the reeducation.

Thu 12/17/09 11:11 AM
can we leave this discussion drama free please. i said drama, not nudity free.

Thu 12/17/09 11:00 AM
haha. it's not that i'm concerned about who views me. I clicked on the upgrade icon and on that page it states if you upgrade, you'll have the option to see who viewed you. That shouldn't cost a thing. And right now, I'm quite intrigued by the beautiful yellow lines. Man is it ever tempting!

Thu 12/17/09 10:54 AM
So what's up with this Upgrade option? Last time I used the site, everything was free. Anywho, if we don't upgrade, what do we benefit from this? Can people receive the mail we sent out? And why can't we see who viewed us?

Fri 06/26/09 10:11 AM
when i first glanced at the topic title, i thought it said "fridaytits!" funny. cool.

how do you get fridaytits? what is fridaytits?

Thu 06/25/09 08:09 PM
its hard to pick a favorite. however, i did watch full metal jacket consecutively. i don't understand why people rate it as such a gruesome film. mentally it was disturbing but its nothing we haven't seen from other films. basically the dialogue and the cinematography won me over.

Thu 06/25/09 07:48 PM
salvation was just ok. conner didn't do much as a leader and bale didn't do much as an actor. the only good thing about the film was the look of it and the new character. the script is poor and sometimes it had a cheesy 90's action film feel to it. maybe its just me. i like bale, but him being in the film does not support it at all. lets see what T5 will bring us.

Hasta la vista, baby!

Thu 06/25/09 07:32 PM
anyway, thats all old news. he's back and acting again. whats the deal?

Thu 06/25/09 07:30 PM

It's funny how Pee Wee Herman did become an icon for children, because originally he was a character aimed at adults. The Pee Wee Herman Show(1981)featured adult humor(for instance, Pee Wee putting a mirror on his shoe so he could look up one of the female character's skirts)

very true dude. i remember watching the series again as an adult and thought how kids got hooked on to it. its funnier when you're an adult.

Wed 06/17/09 12:35 AM
ooh yeah, my testicles are tingling!
:banana:

Tue 06/16/09 01:19 AM

Indiana Bones and the Temple of Poon
bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile bigsmile

perhaps "In Diana Jones and the Temple of Poon!"

Mon 06/15/09 12:22 AM
spam the movie! "in a world where reprocessed processed meat is the only option for survival, every man and woman must face the hardest question of their lives, will they eat spam to stay alive?"

Jenny
"i'm so hungry, i can eat spam!"

Bob
(slaps Jenny) "don't you ever say
that! promise me you will never
say that again."

Jenny
(starts weeping) "I don't know
anymore, i'm just so confused!"

"Two lovers must come between hunger and love! This is the world of SPAM!"

Mon 06/15/09 12:09 AM
HI-O!

Sat 06/06/09 11:50 PM
anyone go on twitter.com? man that site is like writing love letters to yourself, not that there's anything wrong with that.....cause i do it. but anyway, back on to the subject, does anyone use twitter? and do you find it strange or useless? i started a page and somewhat find it pointless, not that i'm judging those who use it.

....smokin "man, i'm cool."

Fri 06/05/09 11:42 PM

Does anybody know how to get rid of a guy with out breaking it off with him verbally? I hate breaking hearts but I am not into this guy I have been dating for over a year. Just not enough chemistry to be with for the rest of my life, it was good while it lasted but now I see that I really don't want to be with him permanently, so how can i dump him without breaking his heart?

simple. grow a mustache!

Mon 05/25/09 01:19 AM

arnold should come back not to reprise his role, but as john conner! yes, i can see it now! at the end of the movie, we'll see john conner sending himself back to the past to save himself from t-1000! so this whole time, the terminator was john conner.....and we didn't even know it! brilliant!

laugh Great imagination!

indeed!

Sat 05/23/09 02:15 AM
arnold should come back not to reprise his role, but as john conner! yes, i can see it now! at the end of the movie, we'll see john conner sending himself back to the past to save himself from t-1000! so this whole time, the terminator was john conner.....and we didn't even know it! brilliant!

Thu 05/21/09 12:27 AM

Definitely gonna be huge! I just watched Judgment Day and the third one today.
Was really sad Edward Furlong wasn't John in 3 though...

yeah its a true shame furlong didn't get to come back. i'm sure he was outcast due to his looks. he's too short and young looking for the grown up john conner. Fuk it, i say slap a fake stache on his face and give him an eye patch. he might look like a pirate, but he'd also look older!

Hi-O!

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 24 25