cool_guy_incognito's photo
Fri 02/12/10 07:31 PM
the magnitude of craziness that i have created!

muhuhuhuahahahahahahaaaaaaaaa...cough.....hahaha....

Fri 02/12/10 05:47 PM

i saw a few episodes from.. im guessing 1960 something.

i cant belive how camp it was

and batmans utility belt, didnt even have a buckle let alone grappleing hooks and sonic screwdrivers

loved the 1960's version. his amazing BATtocks was clearly protruding through his spandex uniform. awesome!

Fri 02/12/10 05:27 PM

if someone calls you a dumbass are you gonna make your arse take an IQ test?

perhaps....
a therapist and some psych drugs might help you out....
seriously slaphead my faith in the younger generation just dropped 50 pointsslaphead

oh no, lets not start this again. wha whaa! hi-o!

Fri 02/12/10 04:29 PM

i have a better question, smartguyincognito

could pinnocio have NSA sexual incounters. ??

im sure jiminy cricket was a pimp

can he? i'm sure he's got everything all figured out already. and as for jimmy cricket, he's definitely a pimp. just look at his little pimp outfit. i'm sure jimmy and pinnochio got some kind of red light district operation going on.

by the way lonetar (did you mean lonestar?) i dig the picture of you pondering away. it fits this situation.

Fri 02/12/10 04:26 PM

i have a better question, smartguyincognito

could pinnocio have NSA sexual incounters. ??

im sure jiminy cricket was a pimp

can he? i'm sure he's got everything all figured out already. and as for jimmy cricket, he's definitely a pimp. just look at his little pimp outfit. i'm sure jimmy and pinnochio got some kind of red light district operation going on.

Fri 02/12/10 04:15 PM

Se...what's the deal with beef jerky? :tongue:

i don't know man, but they're delicious! my buddy's house smells like beef jerky. dude, makes jerky twenty fo seven! anyway, what does jerking have to do with beef jerky. never do you once jerk the beef in the process of making beef jerky. and the beef part of it isn't shallow nor does it have irregular breathing. man i need a drink...as in 12 bottles of booze.

Fri 02/12/10 03:38 PM

This thread is gonna' have the shelf life of shrimp sold in the desert. Just sayin'....

come on dude u have nothing else to do today.huh

I have never heard of this,just the word jackass as a donkey.

well now you know. and remember, with great power comes great responsibilities. so use this word responsibly. only in times of crises can this word ever be mentioned. for instance, you're drinking at the bar and someone snatches your man/woman away from you, you are obligated to call that other person a "jerkass." etc....

Fri 02/12/10 03:31 PM

something else to ponder....when someone posts as a joke, it helps to use smileys or LOL or something like that. It's very difficult to tell when someone is joking without things like this...

my 2 cents

I agree but with all due respect how can trying to find the literal meaning of jerkazz be taken as anything else?.....smokin

indeed

Fri 02/12/10 03:30 PM

something else to ponder....when someone posts as a joke, it helps to use smileys or LOL or something like that. It's very difficult to tell when someone is joking without things like this...

my 2 cents

i have a dry sense of humor. and i believe that telling a joke in a serious tone makes it funnier. thanks for your input though.

Fri 02/12/10 03:24 PM

nice.

Fri 02/12/10 03:24 PM

You have all missed the fundamental issue of this question...

And it is not how ludicrous the question is.

It is not that the person wasn't sincere in asking the question.

It is not, that each person who has attempted to answer the question, no matter how far fetched their answer...

It is not, that those who questioned the sanity of those others trying to answer the question...

It is not any of those things.

It is simply, the proof, that Americans, in general, can take something that is so stupid, so ridiculous, so inconsequential, so ludicrous and ultimately, such a waste of time...

And turn it into something "FUN".

Congratulations everyone, you just proved that us colonists truly are the mutts of the earth, even though the rest of the world wants to come and live here...

That we are, what the rest of humanity thinks, are just a bunch of crazy people that put fun above work... and then envy us for the country that we have created, even though we have our problems, we, collectively, even with our government that sometimes is so inept, have taken this country and our society, and have made it better for our citizens to live in.

The real proof of this little example, is that our CONSTITUTION really does work... because it has given the opportunity, thru "FREEDOM", that we, from various places all over the U.S., can take the time, without any one being able to tell us NOT to, can spend our time, as we choose... about something so innocuous as the issue above, that I cannot even remember what it is... which, considering, is not important at all.

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart... The dream of hundreds of thousands of Americans who have given their blood and their lives...has been proven here... with these couple of pages.
And I sir fought in Nam for the right to have EVERYONES opinion stated, INCLUDING MINE

speak your mind mikey for i have nothing against you. i'm just asking you to be more relaxed. you should use your energy elsewhere. its been concluded that this post is a joke. i wouldn't want you wasting your time on here.

cheers

champagne for all!!!!!!

Fri 02/12/10 03:20 PM

The answer is D)None of the above. :smile:

actually i agree with you. mysterious cowboy's answer was a bit harsh to be honest. this is merely a joke that got way too personal for some. let's not take these small things and make it something that it is not. this is not a political nor a personal endeavor! so c'mon, bring out he champagne glasses and let us celebrate this new arrangement of....of....what the **** is this? exactly.

Fri 02/12/10 03:11 PM
Edited by cool_guy_incognito on Fri 02/12/10 03:12 PM

It is not, that each person who has attempted to answer the question, no matter how far fetched their answer...

It is not, that those who questioned the sanity of those others trying to answer the question...

It is simply, the proof, that Americans, in general, can take something that is so stupid, so ridiculous, so inconsequential, so ludicrous and ultimately, such a waste of time...

Congratulations everyone, you just proved that us colonists truly are the mutts of the earth, even though the rest of the world wants to come and live here...

That we are, what the rest of humanity thinks, are just a bunch of crazy people that put fun above work... and then envy us for the country that we have created, even though we have our problems, we, collectively, even with our government that sometimes is so inept, have taken this country and our society, and have made it better for our citizens to live in.

The real proof of this little example, is that our CONSTITUTION really does work... because it has given the opportunity, thru "FREEDOM", that we, from various places all over the U.S., can take the time, without any one being able to tell us NOT to, can spend our time, as we choose... about something so innocuous as the issue above, that I cannot even remember what it is... which, considering, is not important at all.

Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart... The dream of hundreds of thousands of Americans who have given their blood and their lives...has been proven here... with these couple of pages.
drinker drinker drinker

My point EXACTLY. ...and in that, he HAS succeeded! :tongue:

i have proven my point and now i will leave this post gracefully. well, to be honest, i really didn't have a point to prove.

Fri 02/12/10 03:06 PM

no, thank you mysterious cowboy. i raise my fist in the air for that.

Fri 02/12/10 03:03 PM

This thread is gonna' have the shelf life of shrimp sold in the desert. Just sayin'....:tongue:

i would love the convenience of that. just imagine traveling in the dry desert and when that craving for seafood creeps up on you...and BAM! who knew there would be a shrimp stand around.
I had a professor once who said Stupidity comes in many different forms and I just found a new one!!! Why would U want to try to insult peoples intelligence when its obvious U have none!!

please explain to me how i was insulting peoples intelligence captain i got a BS in psychology? if you look back, i answered everyone's insult with a joke or a way of mocking myself. i don't like to insult people.

Fri 02/12/10 02:54 PM

Come on dude......

You have nothin else to do today?huh

touche lady in blue. i should say that some of you may be taking this post too seriously, hence sir mikey117, so i will take the initiative to end it now. i was merely entertaining myself. i also applaud those who saw this as a ridiculous post and not get too emotional over it. i was actually hoping people could use their creative side and throw some theories back at me. but instead, i have started a war against myself.

and speaking of respecting the elders, mikey, i take care of the elders at a retirement home. perhaps i'll see you soon. muhuhuhahahahhahaha....cough..hahaha....sigh.....

Ya' wanna' see how stupid threads are really done? Go back in the archives about 200 days and look up Scorpio90! :tongue:

there are no stupid threads on here. there are only sensitive people who has no sense of humor.

Fri 02/12/10 02:48 PM

Come on dude......

You have nothin else to do today?huh

touche lady in blue. i should say that some of you may be taking this post too seriously, hence sir mikey117, so i will take the initiative to end it now. i was merely entertaining myself. i also applaud those who saw this as a ridiculous post and not get too emotional over it. i was actually hoping people could use their creative side and throw some theories back at me. but instead, i have started a war against myself.

and speaking of respecting the elders, mikey, i take care of the elders at a retirement home. perhaps i'll see you soon. muhuhuhahahahhahaha....cough..hahaha....sigh.....

Fri 02/12/10 02:39 PM

This thread is gonna' have the shelf life of shrimp sold in the desert. Just sayin'....:tongue:

i would love the convenience of that. just imagine traveling in the dry desert and when that craving for seafood creeps up on you...and BAM! who knew there would be a shrimp stand around.

Fri 02/12/10 02:36 PM

true, this question is a hypothetical question for i am asking if it could be done. and i did say you should take the term literally, meaning there would be jerking involved.

But...if you take something literal and place it in a metaphorical situation you have contradicted the literal involvement of the non figurative movements.

where's my great american novel i asked for?

Fri 02/12/10 02:32 PM

if someone calls you a dumbass are you gonna make your arse take an IQ test?

perhaps....

and why is it that my "arse" is british?

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25