Community > Posts By > 71huskers

71huskers's photo
Sat 02/21/09 06:15 PM
I'm From Fairbury and looking for female friends

71huskers's photo
Wed 07/16/08 05:21 PM
Nebraska Cornhuskers, Cremson and Cream all the way. Once a Husker always a Husker. GOOOOOO HUSKERS!!!!!!!

71huskers's photo
Mon 07/14/08 07:19 PM

Just when I think I'm out, They pull me back in.
The Godfather part 3

71huskers's photo
Thu 07/10/08 03:28 PM
Crimson and Cream all the way here. Even though we've had a few tough years, the Huskers will always be my team.

71huskers's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:59 PM
Any of the Harry Potter Movies. yawn

71huskers's photo
Thu 07/10/08 02:55 PM
Just when I think I'm out, They pull me back in.

71huskers's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:57 PM
Airplane, Beverly Hills Cop 1, Any of the Rush Hours, and I could keep naming movies, So many to chose from.

71huskers's photo
Mon 05/19/08 06:49 PM
smokin

71huskers's photo
Tue 10/02/07 08:27 PM
In my opinion the style I prefer is Jeet Kun Do by the late great Bruce Lee. Every style is good but that is I prefer.

71huskers's photo
Tue 09/25/07 06:16 PM
Louis Armstrong/What A Wonderful World-in my pants

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/16/07 03:03 PM
I'm not much of a yankees fan, but I do think they have a half way decent chance with Joba Chamberlin, Former Nebraska pitcher, pitching. He's been doing pretty good.

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/16/07 02:27 PM
There was 10 1/2 years between my Mom's parent's and they were married almost 49 years when Grandpa passed away. But to me, atleast 10 years is a good age difference if there is truly a connection. My Grandparents were a perfect example of that. They were married when he was 36 and she was 24

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/16/07 02:13 PM
Hello to you to LAMom

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/16/07 02:05 PM
I've heard rumor on why Callahan left California to come to the MidWest was to get away from all the stuck up rude people. It's just what I heard from a reliable source close to Callahan

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/16/07 12:33 PM
Even though I'm a die hard Husker fan, I'll be a man and admit that USC did whoop us, but there for a while though we, the Huskers, did hold our own. For all that are USC fans, how many thought the score would have been more lopsided? Now Mikey, are you that ashamed of the Huskers? I'm not ashamed of them, even though I know they can play 100 times better, I'm still proud of them. Like the saying goes," Once a Husker, always a Husker."

71huskers's photo
Sat 09/15/07 04:06 PM
I've been a Husker fan my whole life. I lived in Ohio for a time a handful of people tried to convert me to Ohio St. and my response was, "once a Husker always a Husker." But now I'm now back in the good ole' state of Nebraska and I know that USC will, with out a doubt, give us a run for our money. It'll also be an excellent game to watch from the stand or from the comfort of the living room. If USC does win the Nebraska fans, like we always do, will give the winning team a standing ovation and if we'll win it'll be the biggest celebration the city of Lincoln has ever seen. My prediction will be Nebraska by 3. I would like to share the "Tunnel walk prayer and chant" that the Nebraska players do before they take the field at every game. "Dear Lord, the battle we go through life, we ask for a chance that's fair. A chance to equal our stride, a chance to do or dare. If we should win, let it be by the code, Faith and honor held high. If we should loose, we'll stand by the road, and cheer as the winners go by. Day by Day, we get better and better. til' we can't be beat.... WON'T BE BEAT. If get a chance it's moving escpecially if you're a Husker fan. GO HUSKERS!!!!!!!

71huskers's photo
Fri 09/14/07 04:06 AM
I have gone through that too. That's why she is my soon to be ex. I moved in with her and her Two kids a month before the wedding, which might have been a mistake, I don't know, then things started to change. I admit that I was partially the problem, but, she did start wanting to change me. Telling me where I could and couldn't go, when I could and couldn't leave. I better stop there because every time I start thing about on how it was her fault and mine combined it pulls me down and I still got to go to work . As a matter of fact I should have left Ten minutes ago.

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:22 PM
I don't know if this is the right area to post this but I just wanted to post this because of this coming Tuesday being 9/11. I'm not sure of anybody else but I feel that all of the people, police, firefighters, etc. included, that lost their lives that day should always be remembered. Not only should all of those people be remembered but all of the military too, not only Tuesday but every day. GOD BLESS THE U.S.A.

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:06 PM
How about the new college football season starting the way it is? Michigan out of the championship hunt right out of the gate. The way things are starting, it's going to be any team that could take it. Anyone have guesses on who they think might take it? After next Sat. when Neb. takes on USC, I'll put up my guess. Right now, to me, it could be any team.

71huskers's photo
Sun 09/09/07 05:00 PM
How about,first name: Frank, middle name: Lee. Frank Lee

Previous 1