:joy::joy::joy::joy:

no photo
Sun 10/01/17 05:07 AM

Final words in an interesting recent conversation:
-Be kind and gentle always with people
-Be always an educated person with good manners
-Give always a smile with nice words
-Use a mellow tone voice when you speak;specially in a short distance
-Offer your empathy and help all the time.

What do you think???

Yes and it's like Treat others how you want to be treated..i believe in karma

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 11:21 PM

I think we should be happy when we're single.
Find something we like to do the most and be good at it, and we don't have to dwell with our self pity nor hate being single. There are things we can do better while we're single. Enjoy it to the max :wink:.

When you are happy with yourself, you look attractive :wink: Then you will find more options :wink: Good luck with your search sista :relaxed:

Yes, more attractive and positive when we are happy!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 11:10 PM

Pray to God to help you! Then find a true Christian friend or friends! Read Hebrews 11, on faith.

Yes pray to God and join more Christian prayer groups or activities.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 11:07 PM

What do you mean about Grace. Just seen this post. My name is Grace. I just join this site. Amen

Grace is a beautiful name.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 11:06 PM

So I pray that God, who gives you hope, will keep you happy and full of peace as you believe in him. May you overflow with hope through the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13.

Amen.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 11:04 PM

Looking for my soulmate who puts God in the middle of any relationship. would possibly like to meet someone who lives close to ambridge, but not really that important:angel:

Hope you'll find the type of man you're looking for.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 10:56 PM

Thanking GOD for another wonderful day:smiley:
Be strong
Be positive
Be happy
Be God always in you.
God bless everyone:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

Amen. I sure do thank God and praise Him everyday and night especially now for giving me a chance to recover from pontine bleed.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 10:36 PM

I enjoy making quilts.

I enjoyed that too but now im more into sewing pouches, purses and bags. And crochet scarfs and shawls.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 10:12 PM
Naturism?

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 10:03 PM

as long as love is the common denominator.

Very true

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:57 PM

What is so important about December 25th!! For a Start Christ Jesus was not Born on this day, because it would be Winter in the North of the Equator!! The Shephard were out in the Fields, when Christ Jesus was Born!!

Matthew 2:1-12 tells us that Christ Jesus was a child (Matthew 2:9), when the Magi meet Christ Jesus, which was December 25 to give HIM (Christ Jesus) Gifts of Gold; Incense and Myrrh!! In Remembrance of this occasion Christian give Gifts on this day as did the Magi, when they meet Christ Jesus as a child!!

Very true. Amen.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 09:37 PM

there were cucumbers as well, small ones, small finger length
but i picked them because the very first cucumbers shall be collected for the health and good growth of the seedling.

That reminds me of my garden.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:46 PM
Whoever welcomes one of these little children in My name welcomes Me, and whoever welcomes Me welcomes not only Me, but the One who sent Me.” 38John said to Him, “Teacher, we saw someone else driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him, because he does not accompany us.” 39But Jesus replied, “Do not stop him. No one who performs a miracle in My name can turn around and speak evil of Me.…

It's not mandatory to go to a building with many others but it's a blessing to join together and praising Our Lord.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:31 PM

we prayed year after year waiting for God's well but no answer, asking for his direction to find the right way but still the same, you cant be like others,,,,, do whatever you like is not your chapter at all...and you realized you are maturating day by day
so trying to do something new that can change your entire life
ultimately you will ended up in social media dating sites

so my question is.... will it possible to bring us together through social media? if anyone (including me)found someone match here, could it possible to think its a soul mate from heaven ...
what your opinion?

Hope you'll find your soulmate here and not scammers!

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:30 PM

All good things are from above. You can meet your life partner here or anywhere it is the grace of God. I wish you the best sister.

Amen.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:27 PM

It's so difficult finding other serious Christians to date.

I have to agree on that.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 08:20 PM
I am too.

no photo
Sat 09/30/17 06:50 AM
When i was hospitalised for 5 days and doc told me i had pontine bleed and cant be recovered. I was so speechless, felt like its the end of the world